Suzuki Automobile Global / local dealer in philippines will not answer my questions
I NEED an email address for Customer Service Suzuki Automobile Global.
I am unable to find it anywhere.
The issue is the recommended service intervals. The local Suzuki DEMANDS service 3 times more often than the manufacturer lists in their official owners manual.
I have asked for an explanation.
They just say I must follow THEIR service booklet to keep my warranty valid.
I wish to question the manufacturer as to whether this is actually true.
More Suzuki Automobile Global Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - scammers 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara 
- KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Alto - fraud
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
- Suzuki South - non professional attitude
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover
- Suzuki Motorcycles - I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - vin plate mine motocycle damaged