Suvana Airport Transfers / Cheating

Suvana Airport Transfers
I had booked airport transfer facility via an email dated 29th March.

However, when I reached the airport, I found that there was nobody to pick us from the shuttle stop. We had called reservation helpdesk 3-4 times and everytime we were told that there is a shuttle arriving in a few minutes. We had waited for approximately 40mins for their shuttle to arrive.

We being in international traveller and visiting US for firs time got a bit worried. We contacted other shuttle service available on the airport and thought they might help us in this case. We made their staff called to Suvana customer care and were told that you would send a special vehicle.We almost waited 40 mins for all this to happen and eventually we had to call again at Suvana customer care office but again we were given false promise.

At that time we had no option to cancel our bookings with Suvana.

However, later we found that $70x2= $140 had been charged to my card account.

I have been contacting Suvana since April 2009 for this wrong doing and requesting them to refund my mone. However it seems they dont have intentions do it as now they ahve started ignoring my calls, emails and i am thinking a filing an official complaint with govt. agencies.

A  13th of Dec, 2011 by
I usually don't write reviews...and if I do i do not write a bad one as it sucks to screw up someone's reputation...but im so strongly gonna go against this Suvana for being a FRAUD..yes you heard it right they are frauds and cheats..let me narrate my memorable experience with them.

Firstly, when I made a reservation and realized that i needed to cancel it for a flight delay, The guy who picked up the phone said that yes I can cancel as It has been less than 24 hours...then he looks up my no. and all of a sudden goes like..'.oh no sir why should you cancel...we already paid the driver..' Well is it really my problem if you are manipulating the website and making people believe that there exists a 24/7 cancellation policy...So after a lot of argument he finally decided to cancel it ..i was like phew finally done.

Then next day i get a call from them saying that i will be charged as it was a no show on my part...i go like what the hell?????..the lady on the other line goes like 'well it really is not my problem sir''...so much malfunctioning, miscommunication between staff...so much deception...arghh...i dont know if i should take action against them or sue them for a matter of 50 bucks...but I am definitely going to make sure that others don't get duped into this.

PLease do not trust this website and this company..YOU ARE BETTER OF TAKING A CAB than be cheated.

N  19th of Jul, 2012 by
Had a similar experience with this company. They never sent anyone to pick us up and kept telling that they will refund the money for a month and never did. I filed a dispute on the credit card transaction through my bank and now they are taking up this issue with this company.

Please do not use them for any transfers as they are FRAUDS and CHEATS. I kept calling the customer service number and the guy names Andrew Smith kept telling me that he will email back / call back and he never does.
N  25th of Nov, 2012 by
yes even we had same experience and we have already filed a complaint in BBB and they have told that they will take care of it, when we were trying to call them from airport and suddenly after 55 minutes of waiting one driver show up and he asked us to pay in cash as he said that he don't get paid by suvana as company belongs to some Indian person and we have found out that he is a fraud person running his company illegally. technically we found it was spring field and also pleexitech all this company are same. We really had big problem as it was raining in Miami and my parents had knee problem so they could not wait for so long.