Suvana Airport Transfer / Terrible place

Before I checked with Complaints.com, I "stupidly" booked airport transfer service with Suvana. They have a website and it seemed legit. Then I read your complaints and realized what a mistake I had made. I called the customer service toll free number and it was disconnected. Then I called the direct line and a very rude Indian man answered the phone. He was a complete ### to me. I demanded a refund... he got belligerent. Then I said I was an attorney and would report and/or sue him and he sent an email of cancellation. "It better not show up on my credit card, " I said. He said, "I told you it was canceled" then he spoke some non-english words. I am going to report them to the better business bureau and the Indiana attorney general.

An

Comments

• Ti
      24th of Mar, 2009
    Suvana Airport Transfer - Rip off
    Suvana Airport Transfer

Before I checked with Complaints.com, I "stupidly" booked airport transfer service with Suvana. They have a website and it seemed legit. Then I read your complaints and realized what a mistake I had made. I called the customer service toll free number and it was disconnected. Then I called the direct line and a very rude Indian man answered the phone. He was a complete ### to me. I demanded a refund...he got beligerent. Then I said I was an attorney and would report and/or sue him and he sent an email of cancellation. "It better not show up on my credit card, " I said. He said, "I told you it was cancelled" then he spoke some non-english words. I am going to report them to the better business bureau and the Indiana attorney general.

• Aa
      9th of Dec, 2009

this an absolute cheat company..they charge your credit card and dont send the cabs for pickup.

• Al
      26th of Dec, 2009

They are not legitimate! They charge your card and do not pick you up, in spite of sending email confirmation and confirming by phone. DO NOT BE FOOLED, NO MATTER WHERE YOU BOOK! They are Internet-based only. Their "local" phone number never answers, and their fax number is in a different area code than the local number. The toll free number appears to be answered by someone in or from India.

• Mi
      26th of Apr, 2011

Yes you r right..They are based in india (Mumbai)...Chandresh Ambani is the fraud person who is running this business. All the CSR are ###... They don't know what they talk and whom they are talking to... Better stay away from this ###ING company..If you really love your money

23rd of Jul, 2012

Agree with allthe above. After 3 UK to US phone calls it is obvious they are a fraudulent operation.