Suttell, Hammer & White, PS / Credit Collection and Law Suit

United States, Washington, Bellevue
Suttell, Hammer & White, PS
P.O. Box C-90006 Bellevue, Washington 98009
Phone: 425-455-8220
The law firm of Suttell, Hammer & White, PS have been harassing me 2012 on a debt I owe on a Discover Card. They started out as bill collectors and now are acting as attorneys for Discover Card. They put a law suit onto me and made me feel if I showed up for the hearing it would only continue and make more bill for me to continue, so I did not so now I owe the credit card company and the court for $250 (if I cannot pay this I am not sure what will be done jail probably). They have literally drove me crazy and made me feel threatened by the law. I am beside myself and feel suicidal at times because it is always something new and more. Yes, I owe the Discover Card but I am unemployed and trying hard to find something and this is literally making me ill physically and mentally and the bill keeps going up because I have to pay the legal fees for Discover Card and any added stuff Suttell, Hammer & White, PS puts on me. I cannot afford an attorney, if I could I would be paying my bills. I literally feel this will only end with me finding a way of paying everything or jail or me having to kill myself. I mean I used to be a happy person but I cannot see the end to this. They are treating me like a criminal.
Jul 22, 2015