&Susan Coils's& Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring / Scams, Lies and Videotape Evidence

I thought Susan Coils was honest and bought into "Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring" and feel I was really taken advantage of by her. She tells me to " Get up, Shut up, and Put up" Then when I read she was calling a differnt copany a scam How dare her!

Ed

Comments

• Ed
      2nd of Apr, 2009

If the above is true it would seem hypocritical of Susan Coils's to attack a different company of the same charges.

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    Best Best Advice +11 Votes

Rip-off- support "Scams, Lies and Videotape Evidence"

/URL removed/

3rd of Apr, 2009

In my dealings with Susan Coils I have found her to be of the highest integrity and she went the extra mile to support me when others were running for cover and treating me like a leper.

I suggest if she had a problem with you, it was because you lacked the same integrity.

Dean McNamara.

3rd of Apr, 2009

I would also be interested to hear a little more about the anonymous Ed Rice and exactly how you:

"bought into the "Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring"

And exactly how were you were:

" taken advantage of by her. "

Hiding behind anonymity and unsupported smears suggests you have an ulterior motive to me.

• Mo
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I have known Susan Coils for more years than I care to remember and I would trust her with my life. She is the most honest person I know and I have followed her from the beginning of her internet business. She has given valuable advice...FREE...to many people, based on her own struggles to achieve success. I suggest Mr Rice go back and re-read her book and take the phrase "Get up, Shut up and Put up" in the context in which it was intended and stop this ridiculous slur on her character.
    P.S Nothing to do with the subject in question but you might like to brush up on your spelling and grammar, just a friendly suggestion!

• Pe
      4th of Apr, 2009

He stated "If the above is true" and it sure seems to be an overreaction on the behalf of her friends. Dean even seemed to agree "..that she (Coils )had a problem with you, it was because you lacked the SAME integrity.."

I might add most people are very wary of things being sold to the public as "Secret" or "Magnetic" I can see how some would see this as a "Rip-off or a scam"

Perry

4th of Apr, 2009

Perry (another first time commenter),

I did not suggest she had a problem. I know for a fact that she has never heard of the, more than likely fictitious Ed Rice, who has not provided evidence for the slanderous remarks he has made.

I am happy to provide evidence for the slanderous remarks I made, however, should these anonymous attacks continue.

A contract signed under duress is not worth the paper it is written on according to my legal counsel.

• Ji

I agree with Perry.

10th of Apr, 2009

I did not like Ms Susan Coils smear attacks on Cockeyed.com for (cash4gold) see the truth at http://www-a.cash4gold.com/newspr/press-releases/

10th of Apr, 2009

I understand how Ed feels that Susan Coils who promotes "Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring" may have taken him for a ride. read /URL removed/, /URL removed/ and /URL removed/

10th of Apr, 2009

Mike Dillard needs to be separated from Susan Coils! They are not the same people and I know Mike's Program and it's a good one that helps people. This woman who appears to attack people would not get his support and that is not what we do. Please go directly for the correct information.http://www.johnseiferth.com/mikedillard/index_nophoto.html and they will help clear everything. not the people above

10th of Apr, 2009

Sorry about the double comments that has been added. I can not seem to delete them.

• Ps
      11th of Apr, 2009

Now, Lets be nice to "Susan Coils" There is anger from both sides and it needs to stop.

• La
      11th of Apr, 2009

Boy do I remember how Susan can get! she means well, but jumps the gun letting the emotions take over. Mike and his team need people with cool heads that can show true leadership. She is nice but we need leaders! not hotheads

Can I Mentor You for Free?by Susan Coils

11th of Apr, 2009

Good points Lisa! I remember when she spammed all of us including Dean("her friend") But we do need to forgive as the good Pastor points out.

• Ya
      11th of Apr, 2009

I'm not going to call her dishonest, but it's interesting how she's comparing those business to with the disgraceful performance Scams, Lies and seems to imply to have Videotape Evidence ( It's an apt analogy) If she has any bit of honesty, either put up the "evidence"

I plan on truning this link to a reporter friend and see if the The press will ask her the tough questions and do deep digging that might have inform readers on the truth,

12th of Apr, 2009

I think Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring is a great program. It is the way that WERE mixed up.

1)Susan Coils trying to stick up for a friend.

2) Susan DOES NOT represent "Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring" who can see the line was crossed in attacking those business on her blog.

3) She is correct in stating that "Secret of Magnetic Sponsoring" does not have hidden costs. This is where feelings over mudslinging happened and suggest that Ms.Coils take down the video that has seemed to anger many people and that Mr.Rice apologize to her for the misunderstandings.

For the record: Hilary asked Susan on April 2, 2009 at 6:54 pm the following:

I am a little confused, because the BBB gives Prosper an A- and that seems like a trust worthy grade. Also [redacted] gives them high marks as well when I contacted Ed, owner of Rip-off.

BBB Report- Prosper A- Rating

Rip-off independent investigation on Prosper-
    /URL removed/

Did Mr. Dean get a full refund?

Please help me understand your position? did you check the facts before publishing your findings? It could be you did and have been fair and balanced.

Hilary

#

P.S- I also found the following according to State of Utah after a search of Prosper inc.

PROSPER, INC. Corporation Provo Active They are in "Good Standing"
    Reply - Quote
    #

I was excited for Susan's answer, I was sick :

Susan wrote :April 3, 2009 at 12:56 am

"..Hilary, I'm sorry if you're confused by the post. And unfortunately, the site has now been taken down in accordance with the contract the owner had to sign in order to get his refund. So yes, he got it. Eventually.

I'm sure you'll be able to find many sites and reports that give Prosper Learning (and lots of other companies) great recommendations. Check out their involvement and motives for doing so. Personally, I'll take the word of a trusted friend who has first hand experience over a 'review' by someone who may or may not have had personal dealings with the company.

At the end of the day it comes down to your own personal choice. If you're happy with the information you've found on other sites and think they're a reputable company, go with them. That's not a recommendation by the way..."

So, after all that talk and she did not walk the walk! The company gave her friend a refund and she is still saying bad things about thier name and other companies? I have to wonder as I write if I can beilve in this woman that I love and cared about from afar. http://undercoverat.secretofmagneticsponsoring.com/2009/04/02/scams-lies-videotape-evidence/

12th of Apr, 2009

"Did Mr. Dean get a full refund?"

No Mr. Dean has not yet received a cent.

Dean,
    So, was susan wrong in stating you are or did get a refund?