Surveys / no credit for surveys

Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-574-1758
i spent all this time on these surveys to make some extra money when i am at home, i got to 25.00 and since then, have completed several surveys and offers that i never recieved credit for. I believe they are not giving me the credit so i cannot ask for my check. I am frustrated by this site and can get no responible reply. can you help? thank you

Comments

Dear sir,
my mobile no in my id 374170556 (sulochna bhuta) please change my mobile number immediately my mobile no. is 9460423426 please change it
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
dear sir,
my mobile no fill in my id 161643359 (MD Arif) please change my mobile no. immediately my mobile no. 9535288028.
dear sir,
my mobile no and email id fill in my id 161643359 (MD Arif) please change my mobile no.and email id immediately my mobile no. 9535288028. and email id aarif7878@gmail.com
Sa
  3rd of Jun, 2016
ramsurvey is the Indias largest survey co. It very perfect way to earn money from home. Call 9954695112
Sm
call 2144030430 and 2145296873
Le
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Survey savvy has been promising to pay me since Dec/2010. They lie and lie eveytime I contact them about payment, saying they are going to send a check. Do not deal with them. I have gotten a check from every site I belong to but them!!!
Pe
dear sir,
my mobile no fill in my id 679481216 (peeyush sangal) please change my mobile no. immediately my mobile no. 9837357825.
Ja
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I participated in the SURVEYS on facebook to earn free facebook credits. I have completed 2 surveys, and did not receive the credits I deserve. Please help A.S.A.P.
Thank you!
Jason
  3rd of Jun, 2016
supposed to be a make money from home survey company that pays points. However: at the end of the survey that you've completed< it tells you you were screened out of the survey: in order to, keep from paying the points you earned for cash and prizes!! I'm unemployed and despeartely in need of money! all the survey companies I have dealt with do not pay cash or prizes!!!
I am a stand up comic and will have a good time telling audiences the TRUTH about these survey scams!! they are a huge waste of time and some even try to scam you out of your money!! Work from home data entry is just one big huge scam!!!
Marilyn L Whitener :(...