Surveymoneymachine.com / I am unable to contact Surveymoneymachines by email since the messages are always returned as undeliverable

Extremely frustrating -- Hailey Gates of Surveymoneymachines sent daily emails for a week and recommended you sign up for 20 survey sites that she emailed you throughout the week. I signed up for all and worked at least 3-4 hours per day for two weeks and found that instead of the $15 to $45 per survey she claims you should be able to earn, you are lucky to earn $8 dollars per survey. Most days there were several surveys but I found I was only allowed to actually do 2 or 3. The majority of the surveys I got screened out of. Now, I am unable to contact Surveymoneymachines by email since the messages are always returned as undeliverable.

Da

Comments

• Bi
      1st of May, 2012
    Surveymoneymachine.com - This is a bad site and I would never recommend it to anyone
    Surveymoneymachine.com
    surveymoneymachine.com

Very frustrating - Hailey Gates of SurveyMoneyMachine.com sent me 20 survey sites that were supposed to make me $35 to $50 per survey (she sent them in one week). I spent two weeks trying to do the surveys and was opted out of most of them but made no money because you had to make at least $25 to be awarded your money. She still sends me e-mails saying "they" are requesting me for what reason I cannot conceive as I was not right for their surveys and I was not making any money. This is a bad site and I would never recommend it to anyone.

• Vi
      9th of Oct, 2012
    Surveymoneymachine.com - This site and experience has been nothing short of a B*&[protected]@#T SCAM
    Surveymoneymachine.com
    surveymoneymachine.com

Well let me tell you, this site and experience has been nothing short of a B*&[protected]@#T SCAM !!! All the email adresses were fake and she is quite likely never to give me my $100.00 dollars! Can i say it again SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Oh i never lost any money though but what i tried to email hailey gates was that i'll never get back the 50 or so hours i lost with my wife and kids! I'd love to take hailey gates by that beautiful blonde hair and knee her right in the face! Sorry if that scared anyone.