Surveyhead / Surveyhead not hoouring Payments

Surveyhead confirmed all my individual survey payments. However, when I requested the cashout, I was shocked to see, that they have rejected my cashout.

They had not notified me the same, and I found out when I manually checked my account.

When I contacted them, they replied back after multiple reminders. According to them, something is wrong with my account and that they cant say what.

After taking money from individual survey companies, they are not paying us. I heard some other of my colleagues also complaining the same.

As such, I feel Surveyhead is a fraud.

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN.

Me

Comments

• Va
      24th of Mar, 2009

I figured they were probably a scam due to the high payout limit of 10.00 dollars. I just delete their mails now. They ban keep that $5 in my acct. At least you didn't have to pay to join.

• Te
      28th of Mar, 2009

Well I have alot to say about this dead beat company. To make a long story short, I have been taking surveys from them for 3 months, finally get to the cash out minimum, all surveys were verfied by them. I just get an email saying: Due to irregularities in your account, your cash out request has been denied. Unfortunately this decision cannot be overturned and is final. even my payout was even confirmed. Now you tell me if this right. I am with 20+ survey companies and never had ANY problem. I plan to write to every website that I can find, do blogs, RSS feeds, myspace, facebook, twitter, and any other website to show what this company is all about! Oh and by the way they have just created a new survey site (wonder why?) called Edu research group, same interface. I have also capture my account and all information to distribute to anyone that is intrested.

• Tu
      28th of Mar, 2009

This is what I received in an email instead of payment--
    We have reviewed your recent request to cash
    out funds from Surveyhead. Due to
    irregularities in your account, your cash out
    request has been denied. Unfortunately this
    decision cannot be overturned and is final.

The reason for this decision most likely relates
    to a violation of the Surveyhead terms and conditions.

I have taken 31 surveys that they show the status of "earned" --$55.50
    Never heard anything about being irregular until I cashed out.
    So they take your surveys and they get their money for them
    but do not pay us. I'm very honest taking the surveys --
    They are just taking people for a ride. I'm sure that they
    pay every other person - I wish that I had known before.

DO NOT JOIN

• St
      30th of Mar, 2009

I received the same email informing that my cashout was denied for possibly violating terms and conditions. I sent them an email back saying that I think I received this in error. And YES! It was an error and a lot of people like me got the same email. They said they were having technical difficulties, which all survey companies do, and posted payment today. So, they ARE legit and NOT a scam.

• Me
      31st of Mar, 2009

Paying 1 out of 10 members is not legit...when I told them that I will complain, they said go ahead and closed my account...$55 down the drain...cheaters

• Mr
      8th of May, 2009

I have been with them two months. I have made over $200 and been paid twice. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I love receiving multiple cash surveys everyday! No other survey company can come close. Join today and get a $5 sign up bonus: http://tinyurl.com/surveyhead

• Mr
      8th of May, 2009

Join SurveyHead now and recieve a free $5 sign up bonus: http://www.tinyurl.com/surveyhead

• Sl
      25th of Jul, 2009

Best online site for money, no competitors, free, what are you waiting for? Go to http://cashcrate.com/603267

It OWNS surveyhead ftw!! im not kidding dont say that this is spam

• To
      16th of Feb, 2010

Surveyhead is a scam I have earned $118.00 in surveys and I finally cashed out for $27.50. They said that I should recieve my money within 5 weeks and I still have not received anything. I wrote very nice letters asking for my money and I got nothing in return. I would not recommend anyone to join surveyhead. They take too long to move money from pending to cashout. They wont pay out..Surveyhead is a scam. This should be illegal. I have contacted the CEO of Surveyhead as well. Please if anyone can shed some light on this situation please let me know. Just post a blog on this website... thank you..

• Mi
      7th of Mar, 2010

Forget about surveyhead, join points2shop instead. You can earn money and/or earn points in exchange for amazon stuff for FREE!

• Ra
      9th of Mar, 2010

how long does survey head take to pay out i waited for nearly 3 months and about @ 25.00 pending.

• Wa
      13th of Mar, 2010

I have been waiting over 2 months for my payout. I requested it over 2 months ago and it still shows pending. I have never received any contact even though I have sent several emails. I still get surveys but just delete them now as I know this place is a scam and will never pay me. So I refuse to waste any more time on them.

• Pr
      13th of Mar, 2010

i've been using surveyhead for a couple of years and never had a problem...yes, they took forever to credit your account after completing a survey and yes, they took forever to send payment once you've reached the $25 threshold...recently I got rejected for a payment for the same reason as above and after many attempts to reach them via their website, I sent and e-mail and received this response "Your cashout was rejected as you when your account was reviewed your length of surveys continually came in too low to be considered valid surveys. Surveys like those that are listed to take 20 minutes you have done in 5 and under. There are surveys on there that should have taken close to 15 min which you did in a tad over 2 minutes and a 17 minute survey in a tad over 4 min. As noted on the site the surveys are to be taken in full and not sped through so that we provide the best quality responses to our members. Data is skewed and is no good to the clients who use it. I do apologize for the confusion. Thanks!" I don't know if they froze my account, but I no longer get any surveys and I still have about $15 in my account. anyone else had this problem...it's such bull!

• Ba
      19th of Mar, 2010

I submitted an inquiry to surveyhead inquiring about promised rewards not credited for surveys taken between December and mid January more than the 4-6 weeks they advised it would take to credit the "rewards".

After numerous inquiries on march 9 they told me that they would be credited in 1 or 2 days.

3 days later no credit showing for those in question so i sent another 7 emails and finally got a reply on March 12 stating the 22 surveys would be credited in 1 or 2 days

Not having seen this in the time promised i sent another stream of emails asking where they are and got ANOTHER scripted form letter from one of the two senders of the previous emails now telling me 4 or 5 Days.

I feel they are ripping me off and really want my money and no more stall tactics

They fail to respond to inquiries in a timely manner and those normally are lies! Ive caught them lying and have their own emails to prove that what they say isnt what they do! Can we say "FRAUD" sure we can SURVEYHEAD
    !

• Te
      22nd of Mar, 2010

They (SurveyHead) are real scam bag people who prey members to make money. They don’t pay, don’t ever join this scammer people . I have $28.71 but never pay by this people with $12.00 plus pending. I sent them 7 email no responds about my money. I’ve been waiting for 7 weeks no money in my PayPal. then I sent them this morning an email telling them that I will surely make a blog reviews right away they said they will pay me and wait another ###ing 4 weeks, here’s the email I got:

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.
    You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service
    support@surveyhelpcenter.com

• Je
      13th of Apr, 2010

This is a "generic" email..I also recieved this after trying to cash out. I have never "skimped" over any of their surveys. It usually takes me a lot longer to take them then the time frame they mention! Here is the email they sent me after "rejecting" my cashout. I believe they steal from "legit" companies that you could have actually been "credited" for. Hmm..

Here is the email they sent for the reason they rejected my cashout of $26+ bucks.. Total BS!

Anyways I hope this helps anyone that signs up with them or their 'affiliates" just so they won't waste their time.

• Jb
      13th of Apr, 2010

Still traeting me fine...

Account Snapshot
    Needed to Cash out [?] $5.05
    Total cash out amount $372.35

• Ks
      22nd of Jun, 2010

Join this site to start earning now

• Ed
      29th of Jun, 2010

I'm also waiting on payment still from surveyhead and yet to hear anything from them. L.E.

• Ti
      30th of Jun, 2010

I have been a member of Surveyhead for 2 years. At the beginning everything went smooth. Recently, they did not pay me in the time frame that they claimed. After numerous emails to Surveyhead, and no reply, I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. WOW!! I had my money in no time. Than I requested my last cashout after the complaint, and conviently there were no more surveys for me to take and my cashout request was rejected. Well, back to the BBB I went and filed another complaint. Surveyhead replied to the BBB saying that I would have my payment within days...Which I did recieve...

If I have to wait 6 weeks for their surveys to go from pending to approved and then wait another 6 weeks for payment to be approved and who knows how much longer until I get paid...NO THANK YOU !!!

STAY CLEAR OF SURVEYHEAD !!! IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND A HASSLE !!!