Survey Scout / Scam and fraud!

1 E Chinden Blvd 115 Eagle IdBoise, ID, United States Review updated:

I would like to report survey scout i joined survey scout the membership fee was $34.95, but i had to pay $49.95. I payed by visa and they said i would be accessed to a database of about 490 paid surveys i found out some of these i had already joined not only that, but a lot of them were in the us and canada regions which i am from the uk, but i realized after that i have been visiting a website called www.turn2you.com and it had literally hundreds of survey sites more then what they have in their database and it's a free site and a lot of them sites are on survey scout. I think you should have a look at this site what i have found and you will be surprised i could recommend anyone looking for survey sites or mystery shopping sites to look at this site and they will never have to pay anything. I don't want people getting ripped off just to look at some survey sites.

Va

Comments

• Na
      6th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir plz tell me what i can do toearn online!
    Please reply me.

• Ho
      24th of Jun, 2009

I do apologize but i put this in the wrong place.

• Me
      25th of Mar, 2010
    Survey Scout - Money to complete online surveys
    Survey Scout
    Denver
    Colorado

I was advised I could earn money by completing online surveys. I filled out 7 categories in my profile and began receiving several surveys to complete; however, when I attempted to participate, the following message was displayed: " Thank you for participating in this survey!
    We apologize, but unfortunately, this survey has reached its goals and has been closed. Please click "continue" to login to your account."

Then I received an email advising I hadn't yet become a member for the low fee of $34.95! I was thoroughly disgusted and decided to check Complaints Board; sure enough, but not to my surprise, Survey Scout was listed!

I immediately sent an email to advise them I had no intention of paying this fee as there are "FREE" sites available if I was interested in spending 24/7 on my PC filling out surveys for mere nickels and dimes and I unsubcribed from their site. My biggest fear and concern now is that they have far too much personal information they could use against me in the future.

Thank you Complaints Board! I no longer trust nor send any company money without first checking your site for information.

13th of Apr, 2012

I tried survey scout as they offer a free version, and they still owe me 20.00, I would definitely not recommend them as an honest survey site. They don't pay!