Survey Broker / Unauthorized charges

Survey Broker
For $39.95, they will send you a list of companies that will pay you for surveys. They claim that you will recoup your fee after the first two surveys completed. They offer an 8 week money back guarantee.

I have not received a survey that pays over fifty cents, and the one that paid $.50 took 45 minutes to complete. Most all the surveys received are for a 'chance' to win a given amount of money. Others are for points that can add up to purchase a gift. Most pay about 100 points for a 30-45 minute survey, but it takes a minimum of 15000 point to purchase the smallest of gifts.

A telemarketer representing survey-broker.com called me and said they would put me with a mentor. I asked him about the fee and he said that shouldn't matter as long as I wanted to be successful. I once again asked him how much it would cost, then he went off on a rant about how I didn't want to be successful and I wouldn't be selected to join their special program. I told him to cancel my membership and refund my money. He then hung up on me.

I tried emailing the company to request a refund at the two email addresses provided on their websites: sales@survery-broker.com, and vipmembers@survey-brokers.com. Both emails were returned undeliverable.
Beware of this company. They do not deliver what they promise, and there is no way to request a refund.

A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
There are only a few I have found that actually pay you and have surveys/offers that you can actually complete without paying or getting tricked into paying. And once you've been doing it for 15min you can make about $10+ an hour with the 50c-$1 a survey. Though it takes a few techniques such as clearing cookies and autoform filling. So just sitting down for a couple hours at lunch can get you groceries for a month. They payout the 20th of the next month.
If you thought this was helpful and are interested in a legit small bucks site then do me a favor and hit my referral link. http://cashcrate.com/1115321

Surveys/offers never ask for your credit cards and neither does cashcrate. Thats what gets me as legit, no digital billing.

For info on how it REALLY works and not bloody 14pages of BS, check out this blog: http://getpaidtoinfo.com/the-definitive-cashcrate-guide/

IF you found any of this helpful please hit my referral link. http://cashcrate.com/1115321