SurplusComputers.com / They sell JUNK!

CA, United States Review updated:
I bought a "refurb" server from them. It came in non working. I emailed them for 4 days solid. No response, no phone number. I disputed the charge with my cc company and sent the item back to them. I finally got a refund today from my CC company and this afternoon I received an email from them today telling me that they are sending out a REPLACEMENT!! I replied and told them that I do not want it! Of course no response to that...I have been dealing with this crappy company for over a month now. RIDICULOUS. Stay away from them!
Br

Comments

Va
  28th of Oct, 2008
I ordered 4 computers and one was dead. I tried around 10 times to contact them through emails and calls and they never responded. When I protested the charge, US Bank eventually gave them the money because I had to fix the computer (at my cost) to satisfy my client. Check the blogs, these people will not respond when you need help but they are glad to take your money. The warranty means nothing to them. Stay away from these people.
Iy
  29th of Nov, 2009
I ordered some small items from them... they shipped the correct amount, but unfortunately, they were not what I ordered . They sent me dead watches instead! No response to 10 emails over 2 months. I even went to try to find them in San Jose, but they moved there offices. I finally found the correct address, but were closed on the Saturday I was there. I just checked the reseller ratings and they have dozens, maybe hundreds of the same story... How do we get rid of fraudulent retailers as they just steal money from us?
2t
  4th of Dec, 2009
I ordered a "reconditioned" Dell Latitude D610 purported "in stock" on November 20, 2009. The company received an authorization from VISA for my charge, but I have heard nothing more from them. I have sent emails asking why they haven't shipped the notebook, but have received no response. I sent a FAX yesterday and requested they cancel my order - still have heard nothing. I am lodging a complaint with my financial institution today and sending a letter of complaint to VISA as well.
Jf
  18th of Jun, 2010
I purchased a Symbol PPT 2700 barcode scanner/PDA from this seller on Ebay. I was in the process of moving into my new house and since the scanner/PDA did not have a charging cable included, had to order a cable before I could test it. I finally received the power cable and tested the unit. The scanner, which was the feature I purchased the unit for, does not emit a laser light. The PDA itself is wonky and does not work correctly. I am not able to get back to a main (home?) screen because there is no way to close a subset screen. I requested a simple exchange for the same unit in working order and the management told me that because 60 days had passed, they would not make good on their merchandise. So now I own a PDA that doesn't do anything/a scanner that does not scan, and a separately-purchased power supply cradle and cord ($26.95 plus shipping and tax) that is useless to me. I am now out close to $100 and will never buy another item from this seller. I did not ask for a refund, just a simple exchange to replace the non-working unit with a working one that I thought I paid for. These people are sleazeballs who don't know the meaning of customer service. Once they have your money in hand, forget it... you're off their map. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again.