Surplus Freight Furniture / GREAT COMPANY!

Tukwila, WA, US Review updated:
Phone: 2068383679

I LOVE THIS STORE!!!
THEY ARE GREAT!!!
I find it funny that all these people are complaining I have bought my living room furniture my bedroom and my kids bedroom furniture from this store, along with mattresses I have seen the customers that come in the store I have NEVER HAD A PROBLEM with anyone their or their policies I think that it is most likely customers complaining that dont understand english. Like i said i have been in that store more than once it looks like Ellis Island those poor sales people were having a hell of a time with all sorts of rude illegal aliens treating them like crep that didnt speak any freaking englis, THIS STORE WAS AWESOME AND HELPFULL IGNORE THE COMPLAINTS IT WAS THE BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT! LOVE THIS STORE

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 05, 2009

I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO THERE SALES STAFF IS AMAZING THEY WERE SUPER HELPFUL I THINK THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING MEAN ARE UPSET BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO SCAM THEM THIS STORE IS REALLY NICE AND THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN PLUS AMAZING LAYAWAY

• Ta
      Sep 05, 2009

I"ve never been to this store, but after reading what Shopgirl69 had to say, I would never go. How fake does this girl sound?? Come on lady...we're talking about a store here. It's only a store. You overexaggerated just a bit. She definetly owns the shop, got paid by them to talk positively or she is fooling around with the owner.
    After the bad reviews and Shopgirl69 commenting I would stay away from this store.

• Vi
      Jun 07, 2010

What are you a [censor] or one of it's employees? The sales people there are like hawks; they would not let you browse or look for what you want - they are very desperate for a sale. I went there looking for a sofa and love seat. Sat on the very first one by the entrance door, salesman came up and started writing on his pad pricing and quoting their warranty figures. Told him I haven't even got into the store properly (for just one minute) and he assumes I need to buy the very first piece at the door. He then was so blatant to ask me for a deposit to lock the price in - all this in about three minutes, no kidding. I had to let him know that I am a customer and I need to look at different pieces and eventually he was so pissed off because he didn't sell me any furniture in that three minutes. Also, these are the same people who has been there for the last 15 years with different business names.
    I don't know who shopgirl19 is blowing in that store but I've been there lots of times since it's just next to Staples and it's the same torn down looking shabby peeling floor (with patches of concrete missing from the floor )and with the entrance door being a steel door that usually has a gated shutter closed against it. Their displays are set up pretty good though.