Surface Air Transport, LLC / Service invoices never aid

United States, California, San Jose Review updated:
Expedite Express
1650 Zanker Road # 124
San Jose
We performed (2) airline pickup jobs for this company December 2008. They stopped answering their phones and never paid the charges.

D  25th of Sep, 2009 by
Surface Air Transport, LLC is a great company. They have always paid their bills on time.
D  25th of Sep, 2009 by
I have never had any problems with this company. They moved my freight on time and did an excellent job!
D  10th of Nov, 2009 by
I am the Owner of Surface Air Transport, LLC. My name is Jon Joslin. I take exception to the negative comments about my company and the allegations being made. We utilized Expedite Express for this one job which required two deliveries. It is my understanding since we did not have credit established with Expedite Express the work was paid for with our company mastercard BEFORE the services were performed.

When we found out this was not the case, we immediately paid the bill. It is our hope after being paid for the services performed Expedite Express will update the file and make it known the matter has been settled.

Please call 877 - 425 - 3200 for all your time sensitive shipping needs. Commercial customers only please.