surety acceptance / rudeness, non profesionalism

1 E BroadwayTucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520 790 7181

When talking with June a very rude non professional person, I was getting all of the information on my account, I explained that I understood the circumstances of the issue and did what I was asked. Without any phone call from these people June called my wife and basically told her " since you are not doing anything to pay this debt we will be taking legal action against you". My wife explained our doings to pay the debt but maybe forced into bankruptcy, Which we are doing everything we can NOT to have to, June very rudely said " It figures " and hung up on her. Now where does that make any sense on someone trying to get money. I know when I have to collect money I may be stern but not all out rude. June is very vague on the reasoning behind asking some of the questions she asks. When I tried to gather more info June ignores my request and keeps asking her questions as if I never requested any info. As it is my responsibility to pay may debt but being there are ways of doing it without threatening and hanging up on people to just add fuel to the fire of being aggravated.

Gu

Comments

• Ju
      12th of Mar, 2009
    surety acceptance - Charge is unathorized
    Surety Acceptance
    New Jersey

I dispute the charge of $57.00, as I did not incur this expenditure and, therefore, am not liable for this amount. I do not know the vendor. I have never been delinquent on a debt and this should be removed from my credit report(s) at once.

• To
      16th of Dec, 2009

I have had the same problem with the manager Mr. Reyna.

Guest

• Po
      13th of Mar, 2011

I have been harassed by Mr. Reyna as well. He has been harassing me at work. I have explained to him that when he interrupts me at work, he takes me away from patient care and to never call me at work again.