SureTouch Long Distance / Unauthorized charge on my credit card!

1 11660 Alpharetta Highway STE 650Roswell, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-380-7148

This company has charged my credit card for $4.95 which was not authorized by me. When I call to cancel I get a recording to leave my name and number and someone will call me back, like that will ever happen. Also, in a letter they sent me they state their rates can increase at any time and that they will post the notice on their website. How can companies just charge you whenever they feel like it...

More SureTouch Long Distance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

7th of Mar, 2008

This same thing happened to me last month-- I found unauthorized charges on my debit card statement of $39.95 and $4.95-- I never heard of these people, and I do not know how they got my business debit card number to use for the scam. I filed a fraud report on then through my banks Loss manager Deivison-- I am sure they have had a number of these come through against this company. ANd the same thing with the phone number-- I called and left a message and my bank called and left a message and they never returned the calls. WHo are these PEOPLE???!!!!

• Cr
      2nd of May, 2008

SURETOUCH is charging me money I didn't authorized!!!
    As I read from you, it's happening the same what they did to you. I recently noticed in my statements 2 charges from SURETOUCH and the amounts you mentioned before:
    03/24/08 Surtouch $ 39.95 866-648-3576
    03/06/08 Suretouch $ 4.95 866-380-7147

The weird thing for me is they never contacted me before by any media, and I usually don't use the long distance service, so they cannot argue with me about this. And the worst thing, THEY CHARGE ME THE $39.95 AND MY ACCOUNT GOT OVERDRAFT, NOW I HAVE TO PAY A $35.00 FINE. It's not fear.
    I called them today and nobody answered but I left a voice mail, I'm going to call them back tomorrow. I let you what's going on.

At this moment I'm going to be outside the States for the next 5 months. If you hear or meet somebody who wants to press charges about this, let me know, WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO STOP THIS AND WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION WHERE I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE I'LL APPRECIATE
    Regards, Cristhian