Sure Touch Ld. / Unauthorized charge!

1 Winter Haven, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866/380-7147

My banking account was debited $39.95 for some type of service on 1/29/08. I do not even know what this company is about or what type of services they offer. I called the # my bank gave me and there is only an answering machine. I left several messages, but have not had a return phone call from them. My bank is filing fraud charges against them, but I would like to know how they got my banking information and were able to access and debit my account. Someone needs to check into this. I do see that there is another complaint filed, and I don't think it is just the 2 of us involved. I would like someone to get back to me regarding this before it happens again from them or from some other company.

Comments

Am
  7th of Mar, 2008

Try Sure Touch Long Distance. That is who charged my account. I called the # that I found on the internet and they told me it was generated from a telemarketer call. They call to tell you they are giving you a giftcard or something and then they talk really fast and tell you they are giving you a free trial for something else and you have to call and cancel in a few days, or tou will be charged. If you listen closely you will hear the last four digits of your credit or ATM card. The person that I spoke with at Sure Touch was very helpful.

Er
  14th of Apr, 2008

I would just like to say that I have also been charged the amount of 39.95 twice to my account from this same Sure Touch ld. company. I also have no idea who they are or how they got my account #. Anyways my bank is also filing fraud charges against them.

La
  15th of Apr, 2008

I have also experienced this same thing. I have called this place and have yet to speak with anyone. I will be going to my bank with this complaint as well.