Sure Sell Autos / Unauthorized charges

Before dealing with this company then look up the fraudulent charges that has been placed onto a clients credit card. if you want to take a chance then go ahead but you would get burnt. This company charged my credit card $399 for the service i wanted but after that i also got charges for a power company, a fuel station, and someone also ordered something online from target that I'm disputing all the charges for. They not only get you for the service they supposed to provide but also they use your credit card without your authorization so don't get scammed by the biggest artist out there and just remember to never do business across the telephone with your credit card because they also have your billing address which might be your home address also.On the [redacted]s check every alias name and see what you might find such as suresellautos.com, suresellautos, sure sell autos, or www.suresellautos.com.

Al

Comments

Fa
  5th of Jun, 2009

Do not buy anything form this company it is a scam, they will charge you for a service they will not provide. Save your $ and time!

Fabricio
Destin, FL

Jr
  4th of Sep, 2009

I really wish I had read this warning myself, before dealing with this stinky company. I hope I can help others from doing the same mistake, wasting some hundreds of dollars!

Suresell Autos doesn't sell anything, that's the only thing that's "Sure" about this company. Personally, I even doubt that they sell cars at all. When they first call you they come up with this "fantasy-price" based on their "previous sales." Truth is, you will never get anything close to this price, it's just a sales-trick, and you will end up never getting the car sold if you follow their advice. On the phone they tell you that they earn their money on financing sales, not advertisement, but this is most likely not true. My impression is that they probably don't even care if they can sell it.

Based on Kellys Blue Book prices and comparisons with other ads on the net, I lowered the price a lot, but still didn't get any responses. Instead I sold my car to a dealership in LA for some 500$ more than the advertised price on Suresell Autos! So yes, I ended up getting so fed up with suresell autos that I sold the car myself at a dealership, after spending $400 on this company.

So how did this company trick me, and why do I think it's a scam?

SureSell Autos, they will tell you that they have this aggressive, and massive advertisement campaign. Well, that sounded good enough. Selling an expensive car that would normally make sense, so why not I thought? I learned that their advertisement campaign is more or less a scam, and your vehicle will only be shown at some second-rate pages where not many people will see it. Only half the listings that they promised me were actually realized.

Then shortly after paying for their service, I started GETTING FRAUDULENT CHARGES and phone calls. Luckily, I had used a Credit Card, and I was able to stop these payments, working with my bank. Keep away from this company, I would not thrust them. Besides, everything that they did you can do better yourself! The few listings they actually did were all just rip-offs of my own add, placed on poor webpages.

Ba
  8th of Oct, 2009

I was lied to over the phone in order to get me hooked...back in April of this year...I found out that it was a scam by reviewing internet posts like these and then called and told them that I did not want their service and to please refund my credit card and that I would not sign their contract...one day after they had taken my credit card number. They never did anything to try and give my credit back and when I placed the charge in dispute with the credit card company they have done everything they can to lie their way out of the fact that they are a scam artist. The charge is STILL in dispute STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

Scammed in Texas

Sc
  2nd of Nov, 2009

They are the worst ever - they never did anything they said they would do and are ripe for a class action suit if the right lawyers get involved.

Scammed in Washington

Yu
  3rd of Dec, 2009

Thanks for the warnings. Sure sell's "Chrissy" is supposed to call me back about my truck ad within the next half hour. Thanks to you people I will not be placing an ad with them..

Mi
  15th of Dec, 2009

I listed with SureSellAutos. They told me my car would sell around 2 - 8 weeks. They actually found me a buyer in around 3 weeks. they seem like a young company which doesn't really bother me. They reposted my ebay for me until the car sold so I was happy with the service.

Ju
  26th of Jan, 2010

Can any one please tell me if this company actually sells you're car.. I have just posted a listing on Ebay for my car and suresellauto.com call me telling me they could of sell my car for much more what i'm curently selling mine on ebay. and that they would put it on alot internet sites such as ebid.com and yahoo and autotrader as well as Ebay. My question is this companie really partners with this sites to list them on them at once? Also does Ebay and this other sites even work with this company?

Jo
  10th of Mar, 2010

Sure Sell Autos is a new company trying to get people to list their vehicle for promising a refund in 180 days which is a lie if you go to the site it says no refund and good luck trying to reach them after you made your payment. Stay away www.suresellautos.com I did my research after I paid them /link removed/ is absolutely correct once again stay away from suresellautos.com

Co
  17th of Mar, 2010

these guys at sure sell autos really did sell my truck for me ... and with in one week of paying them.. but it cost me $599 dollars wich at first i was scared to do but in the end my truck is gone so im happy .. sorry bout the rest of yall problems u had maybe it was just not a good selling car..??