Sure Point / Deceptive Practices

When I received my "Good Faith Estimate, " there were a whole bunch of fees that resulted in sticker shock, it was not honest. There is no doubt that there are fees involed in refinancing, but if you want to do business with them, hire a lawyer and cross check those fees.

The representative wanted to "take off" two months of mortgage payments. That my friends will commit you to the loan in the same way as a rate lock, and that is why the complaintant before me got their interest rate switched on them.

I would say be careful about anyone/company who immediately displays the word honest as a business practice.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Comments

• Le
      4th of Feb, 2009

Wow--I see a pattern---issues with two differetn mortgage groups? I wonder who the problem really is???? Sounds like it is the consumer!

• Sl