SURE HEALTH PLANS / FRAUD

PLANTATION FL, United States Review updated:

I was completely lied to regarding coverage. Everything that has ever been submitted as a claim, has been ignored. Not only did they not pay a dime on any calim - but, I have never received a statement of rejection of a claim -- in fact I have never received anything since I signed up for this insurance a year and a half ago! It's as if they do not exist.
I've been taken for thousands of dollars. I want them stopped before they rob & hurt any more trusting people.
Janet

Janet
Myakka City, FL
Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008
After it was too late I found a few "items" at their website.
Note: This contract is not protected by any state Life and Health Guarantee Association.
This discount program provided by Patriot Health, Florida, Inc. is not a health insurance policy and is not intended as a substitute for insurance. The program provides for discounts on health services from participating providers, and the range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and the health services received. The program does not make payments to providers of health care services.

John