Sure Fit / Covers poor quality

I recently purchased a loveseat cover from Sure Fit. After several attempts, I could not get the cover that has ties, to fit and lay properly. I am constantly having to adjust it. The wrinkles will not go away with smoothing by hand. The quality is poor. Even though I purchased it on sale, it was not worth it. Terribly disappointed. They must really to to extreme ends to make the covers look really good on their site..because in person they look nothong like the pictures.

Sure Fit

St
Jun 5, 2015

More Sure Fit Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Re
  5th of Jun, 2015

I grew up in a household where we used slip covers(which is what they used to be called) all the time because that was the only way we could afford new furniture when the upholstery started to wear out. They were made out of something like t-shirt fabric, and the seat cushions had separate covers. They fit good, but if anybody sat on the furniture for more than a few minutes the covers on the cushions had to be readjusted. You can still get knit covers and they stretch to fit. I have a friend that has some of them and she said she had to have somebody help her get them on, but they do look real nice when they get on properly. Myself I wouldn't buy the covers that have the bows on them, to me they look fake and just plain chintzy. If you have kids sitting or climbing on the furniture covers will always get out of place, and wrinkled.