Supreme BrandsTerrible company

1 Review updated:

The number they give you, you never actually get to speak with a person. I put in approximately 50 calls to this company and on 12-9-08 after trying sense november 3rd spoke with a person. I am am at the least bit satisfied with this company. Supreme brands is a ripoff artist and advise every person that thinks about trying this DON'T DO IT!!! He canceled the account. but cant promise refunds $$162 dollars that they cant promise will be returned to me. This was money that was taken from my account unauthorized. Also caused great difficulty with other things. I ADVISE YOU NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AND IF YOU HAVE TURN THOSE JERKS IN. ITS NOT RIGHT. THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN TURNED IN BY MANY OTHER PEOPLE SO YOUR NOT ALONE.

Al

More Supreme Brands Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      Jan 06, 2009

I was offered a free trial for the cost of shipping and handling fee. READ the information when it arrives. I discovered it when I noticed a charge of $78.91 too my account. Now I will be changing the account and notifying them (by FAX) to cancel any further orders. If they insist on send mire I'll post more info.

• Si
      Jan 12, 2009

I saw an ad on tv for a free supply of a product all I had to do is pay for shipping cost $4.99. I thought I'd give it a try just this once. I received the product which was VitalAcai and about 10 days later I received notice from my bank that my checking account was over-drawn.

I contacted my bank immediately and they informed me that this company had charged my account NOT $4.99, but more than $78.00. My bank was very helpful and reversed all 3 over-draft charges and put in a fraud report for me.

I was happy everything was cleared up and I thought I was finished with them. Low and behold a week later they charged my account for over $86.00 this time and now AGAIN, more over-draft fees. I don't keep a large balance in that account so anything done in excess of what budget for will cause over-drafts to happen. I received the product after I found out what they had done and returned the product the same day.

There deceptive practices are causing me stress and anxiety because now I am going to have to close this account and open another. I will have to purchase new checks, get a new debit card and it's all just so aggravating I am spending way too much time in the bank and on this matter.

• Na
      Mar 11, 2009
    Supreme Brands - Unauthorized billing
    Supreme Brands
    supreme-imports.co.uk

This company will draw you in by stating that the only charge to your credit card for a 'free trial of VitalAcai' will be for shipping & handling, and that you have 15 days to cancel the order before $78.91 is charged to your credit card.

I came across the website and thought that I would try the product because of those stipulations. The order date on the package that I received reflects 12/4/08. On 12/9/09, I called the company and after several attempts, I finally spoke with a rep. and canceled the order. I was given an RMA # to return the trial shipment, a cancellation confirmation #, and was told I would be sent a confirmation email. The email was not received, so I called the company and spoke with another rep., who in turn sent me the email. After hanging up with her, I checked my bank account and found that the company had already charged my credit card $78.91, before the 15th day.

I called the company again and spoke with another representative. After he was no help, I asked to speak with his supervisor. After being placed on hold, he returned and stated that his supervisor said that he was busy.

I had my credit card canceled and reported this incident to the fraud department at my bank. It can take 45 to 120 days to have this resolved, but it does not matter because I want to alert consumers about this company.

Mar 27, 2009

I received 2 bottles colotrim through mail and i`ve never ordered them. This is very strange, my credit card company also called me and reported a suspicious charge from this company. So i have to cancelled my cc account and return these products.

• Yg
      Apr 02, 2009

I signed up for a free trial and a few weeks later received another shipment. By the time my curiouity got to me and I called to find out what the heck was going on, I never ordered any other bottles besides the trial bottle, I had received 3 packages for a total of $245.00. I called and spoke to a represenative and was told I would get a credit of $48.00 for the bottles I return and that was it!. $48.00 for something I never used. Shame on them!
    I returned the bottles and I never did a credit to my account. At least they did stop sending the bottles and stopped charging my account.
    This is a hugh scam and want to warn everybody to stay away from Supreme Brands altogether!
    I hope someone, somewhere will take them out, they do not deserve to be in business!

• Se
      May 18, 2009

Dear Consumer,

I would like to apologize for your inability to contact our customer service department. During the period in which you called we were switching from an in-house call center to an out-sourced call center. We are now operational 24/7 with minimal hold times. If you would like to contact our customer service department to discuss any possible refunds please call [protected], thank you.

Sean

Jun 22, 2009

Dear Customer,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your poor experience with us; during the beginning of December of 2017 we were transitioning to a 24/7 customer service center and delays were unavoidable. I'm very sorry that you did not get the level of service you expect to receive or that we expect to give. Our 24/7 customer service staff is available at [protected] with hold times of under one minute.

I do have to contend with your assertion that the money taken from your account was unauthorized; it was not. In order to sign up for a trial with us you must first check a box which states "I agree to the terms and conditions" before you submit your order; if you do not check this box, you cannot submit the order.

These terms and conditions are listed at the bottom of the page in clear, visible language. They explain in detail that what you were signing up for was a free 15-day trial where you would be shipped a one-month supply of product to try; if you did not like the product you only needed to cancel your account within the 15-day trial period and you would not be billed or shipped anything else. If you did like the product you did not need to do anything, and when your 15-day trial ended you would be billed for the shipment at the regular price. As long as your account remained open we would continue to bill and ship you a new one-month supply of product every 30 days from your original order date so you would not run out of supplements.

In addition to listing the terms on the bottom of the page, they are sent to you in an email confirmation and our listed on an insert that is sent out with our product.

Every time you were billed was in accordance with our terms & conditions; nothing was unauthorized.

Jun 23, 2009

Dear Customer,

I'm very confused and disheartened by your complaint - while I'm sorry you feel misled, we list our terms and conditions in clear visible language on the order page. To finalize your order you must check a box stating "I accept the terms and conditions" or else your order will not be able to submit. These terms are also immediately sent to you in an email confirmation after you have ordered.

So I don't understand the logic behind this complaint - you ignored the terms when you agreed to them and when they were emailed to you, but now that you have read them since we include them with the product as a courtesy we have somehow done you wrong???

It is not our fault that you chose to willfully ignore the terms and conditions that you did agree to; we cannot force customers to read these, we can only display them repeatedly (which we - listed on the order page, sent to you in an email, and sent out to you with your product).

This is not misleading in any way - this appears to be an instance where you misled yourself by agreeing without reading.

Jun 23, 2009

Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you had such a poor experience with our company - however, I must contend with many of your patently false claims in listed above:

"I saw an ad on tv for a free supply of a product all I had to do is pay for shipping cost $4.99."

We have never advertised our products on television; it sounds like you saw a similar product to ours and stumbled upon our site believing it to be that product. That is not possible though as we have never done advertising outside of the internet.

"I am so frustrated with this company and their rip-off tactics I could just go to La Jolla and rip their throats out. No one AUTHORIZED them to continue to send me product or debt my acct. can they get away with this crap?"

We do not employ rip-off tactics - we list terms and conditions in clear, visible english that must be agreed to in order to finalize your oder (you must check a box stating "I accept the terms and conditions" or your order will not finalize). These terms are sent to you in an email after ordering and with your product on a product insert.

You must willfully ignore these terms on repeated occasions and still agree to the terms in order to be in the situation you are in - it would appear that you have placed yourself in this predicament by failing to read the terms that you did agree to.

You did authorize all the charges and shipments on your account; the terms of the trial clearly state that you will have 15 days from the date your product ships to determine if it is right for you. If you are unhappy with the product, contact our 24/7 customer service center within the trial period to close your account and you will not be billed or shipped anything else. If you are happy, do nothing and at the end of your 15-day trial period you will be billed for the shipment at it's regular price. Additionally, if you choose to keep your account open we will continue to bill you for and send you a one-month supply of product every 30 days from your original order date so that you do not run out of supplements.

If you failed to contact our customer service department (as you agreed to in the terms), then when your 15-day trial ends you would be billed and 30 days from your original order date you would be billed for and sent a new one-month supply.

All you needed to do was call our 24/7 customer service department at [protected]; our number is listed on our websites, in your confirmation email, on the product insert, and even on the outside of the bottles!

It is not our fault you chose to ignore all this information as it is repeatedly presented to you.

Jun 24, 2009

Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry about your poor experience with our company - in December of 2017 we were transitioning to a 24/7 customer service center and due to this their were unavoidable delays in our customer service department. I'm very sorry about this but as we were switching facilities it was completely unavoidable.

As of early January 2017 our 24/7 customer service center has been running flawlessly with hold times of under a minute; if you need assistance or have questions for us please contact us at [protected] as we would be happy to look into your situation and assist you however we can.

Once again I'm very sorry that you did not receive the level of customer service you should expect to receive and we expect to deliver.

• Be
      Dec 05, 2009

Yeah, that number doesn't work. Just tried calling it to resolve MY issues with Supremely Sucky Brands.

Dec 07, 2009

Dear Beckel,

The post you were responding to was made over 6 months ago, which is why our customer service number of [protected] is not working - we have a new customer service number of [protected].

Please contact ust at [protected] between 8AM and 7PM (CST) Monday to Friday and we will be happy to assist you.

Or, you can send me a private message and I would be happy to try and assist you myself.