Supreme Brands / No customer service

United States Review updated:

This company offers free 30 day trial but bill your account within 15 days of your order date. By the time the products arrives, it only gives you about a week to try it out. I was shocked when my account was billed but then I noticed in the paperwork that it does state that you must cancel within 15 days of ordering. They give you no e-mail address but they do give a 24 hour customer service number. They immediately put you on hold and never come back (I wait 30 minutes). The paperwork states that you can return the unopened product for a refund, however, you need a RMA# which must be included with the return. The only way to obtain that number is by calling customer service (which they don't answer).

TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!
Be

More Supreme Brands Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ne
  18th of Mar, 2009
This company sucks! I did get ahold of somebody from the 866 number they provided on my checking acct, who said that because of how terribly they messed up, he needed to send the information to their corporate headquarters. He was very nice but when corporate contacted me the real trouble began. Their customer service reps hung up on me, lied to me, yelled at me, and said all they could do was refund half the purchase price and give me two free bottles of their product.
All of this started because they shipped to the billing address and not the shipping address.

Genessa
Se
Dear consumer,

When placing an order, all customers are required to check the box that confirms to us that they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of their trial offer. prior to completing the sale transaction, no orders can be processed without accepting the terms and conditions which are listed next to the order information and clearly explains the following:

The 15-day trial period starts from the date the order is shipped (not received). this information is stated in the terms and conditions, on the order page, on their sales receipt, on an enclosed insert with every trial package and in a delivery confirmation that is emailed to each customer upon the shipment of their order.

If the customer is not satisfied with the product they are required to contact the supreme brands customer service department within the 15-day trial period to cancel their auto-ship program (our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). if the customer is enjoying their product, then they do not have to do anything and at the end of their 15-day trial period they are charged the value rewards price (which is stated on their terms and conditions) for the original shipment. approximately 30 days from their original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter they are to be sent another 1 month supply of the product, and the credit card on file would be billed the value rewards price, plus shipping and handling.

I hope this information will help, however if you need additional assistance, please contact our customer service department anytime at 866-899-9006, thank you.

Sean
Customer service manager
Se
Dear consumer,

I would like to apologize for your inability to contact our customer service department. during the period in which you called we were switching from an in-house call center to an out-sourced call center. we are now operational 24/7 with minimal hold times. if you would like to contact our customer service department to discuss any possible refunds please call 866-899-9006, thank you.

Sean
Customer service manager
Dl

Supreme Brands - Charging for free product
Supreme Brands
California

They have an ad for a free product to pay for shipping only, and then they bill you for the product a month later. In addition, they billed for an ongoing subscription. Trying a free product for $4.95, has now cost me over $160.00. They've offered to credit me $30. While on the phone with them, the representative said he knows of the complaints against the company for the false advertizing but can only credit $30. This is a scam. It should be illegal, and they should be prosecuted.