Supportvitapro.comonlinecypskincare free sample

I agreed to pay only the postage of AUD 5.05 to receive a sample of Dermovix anti aging cream and 2nd of November AUD 5.05 was debited from my account. I received the Dermovix free sample on a later date and it was OK. But on 15th of Nov. 2018 this company debited AUD 142.26 without my knowledge or authorization. Soon I noticed this fraudulent transaction, luckily I informed my bank to block my account until I return from overseas.
My bank let me know this crooks had made another Few unsuccessful attempts to withdraw money from my account. This company is really a fraudulent, disgraceful and heinous online operator and should be eliminated from the operation for the goodwill and benefit of the majority of genuine operators. Since this disgusting incident I was completely discouraged to do any online shopping. This type of operators are a menace for the whole industry and force out from the operation. I need an immediate refund of AUD 142.26 as I never agreed to pay such amount for this company.
Yours sincerely