Supportsignsoftware-payment.com / antivirus2008

I received an e-mail that was very threating. They are saying that I never paid for the download of the antivirus2008.
I received an e-mail confirmation where I had paid from support@software-payment.com. They want me to sent my receipts or bankstatements to them. I paid 49.95 for this download and was never able to use it. When I called the support number, nobody would call back and when I did finally reach someone, they didn't have a clue on how to fix it. I will not be harrassed by. I will not be harrassed by Antivirus2008 company for something that I paid for and was never able ton use. It is not my fault that the company that they hired to collect the money never paid them.

Comments

Ia
  1st of Dec, 2008

Hi Iam in the same situatuion but the only difference is that I didn't even want the product but they still took my money and had no recorse to retrieve my money and I still don't have the product and now they are telling me that I have committed theft and fraud and I say they are the ones who have done that.

Regards Ian

Ch
  1st of Dec, 2008

I JUST RECIEVED AN EXACT THREAT AS STATED ABOVEWITH JUDY. I WAS VERY UPSET AND WAS OFFENDED THAT THEY CAME OFF LIKE THAT. WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE????

Da
  2nd of Dec, 2008

billed was paided on a visa billinternet.com 8778717412 order #7788175 this was for a antivirus 2008

Ca
  1st of Feb, 2009

I pruchased this software but have never recieved it, , , , I have a code # in my confermation e-mail that I recieved, , , I would like to get this software, , , , I have already paid the $49.95 payment, , , If this is a problem, , then please refund my money, so I can purchase another software from someone else...

Rg
  1st of Jun, 2009

I guess we all got fooled. I did the same thing paid for the software, got the receipt print out, never got to use the software. What a shame. And we have nobody to contact to get our money back. No customer service at all.

Feeling Duped