supportsignrecordsarea.com / Membership

1 Australia Review updated:

7-12-07 debited my account did ask how system worked but gave no information ...have not used the database because i asked for help which i never received

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Since signing up with Public-Files.com I have not been enabled access to private members area or been able to obtain any useful information. I agree this is definitely a rip-off.

• La
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I was setting up the account then clicked next and the page was lost and it doesn't say how to contact or anything. How is a customer suppose to get what they need after they have payed for it.

• El
      20th of Aug, 2008

I want my money back!!! it's not worth what i thought it was I can't get what I wanted of f this site...

• Ro
      23rd of Aug, 2008

You are a complete and total scam company. After signing up I tested your site with information that I know exists and is accurate. Your site even said that I don't exist. I'm Glad I used my amx card as they have already denied your claim
    . People like you should be put in jail and I'm the one who may just do that! Let this be a lesson to all who get trapped into this scheme. I for one am reporting this to my local districk attorney. See you in court smart ###.

• Li
      11th of Sep, 2008

Yesterday, I joined membership by mistake. I was trying to get my driving record.
    Please refund my payment on my Visa and send a confirmation to me

• Li
      20th of Sep, 2008

You suck, you low lifes I am trying to find my children, I have paid the money, now I cant get anything. Wish i had found this site before I gave you my credit card details, if your reading this you little ###s, I am going to hunt you down and slice off your balls.

8th of Oct, 2008

FIX THIS NOW!!! WE PAID AND NO SERVICE!!! WE WILL CONTACT ANYONE WE CAN TO STOP YOU!!!

• Al
      22nd of Oct, 2008

evertimeigoonthissiteitchangermeandiaiireadypaidforthesiteandwantletmein

• Al
      26th of Oct, 2008

evertimeitrytofinesomeoneitwanttochargemeiorderfor5yearsiwanttobeabletofinepeoplesamlookingforpleaseletmeinonthesiteiorder .thankyoumrslowery.atalicelowery94@yahoo.com

• Ki
      29th of Jan, 2009

I PAYED FOR THIS WEB SITE AND CANT USE IT. EVERY TIME I DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY AGAIN NOT BLOODY LIKELY. YOUR SITE IS A BLOODY RIP OFF.
    THE PAYMENT WILL BE STOPPED
    YOU LOT SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH FRAUD

• Te
      24th of Feb, 2009

I purchased this web site aprox. 1 month ago. Since, I can't even sign into the site. Buyer beware. First, the add says unlimited access to all records, it doesn't tell you that there is a time limit on the site. After using it the first time I purchased, didn't find what I was looking for which I knew to be on record. Then the second time I logged on, after 10mins they told me my time was up... Now, can't even log on to the site... What a scam, what a ripoff. But then again, as far as the time limit, the site didn't disclose there was one, fraud, wouldn't all say...

• De
      27th of Feb, 2009

I dont mind telling you people that, everytime I try to connect with you a product I paid for WELL ..I csan't!!! I well wait to hear from YOU by PHONE I really can't take this [censored]SO before I cancel something I never used Id like a call asap DEE 772-204-2801 lETS SEE WHAT YOUR COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT . i LOVE A GOOD FIGHT!

22nd of Mar, 2009

i HAVE PAID TWICE FOR WHAT I TOHOUGHT WERE TWO DIFFERENT RECORDS AREAS, BUT IT TURNS OUT IT'S THE SAME ONE AND STILL CAN NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR.