supportsignrecordsarea.com / I cannot get them back on line

1 334 Sunstar CircleAngola, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2606659684

I paid these people $19.95 for one year of service to help us find where our Grandmother was buried, and it was going all write until I had to leave the computer and I havent been able to get them back on line since. The E-Mail adress that they give me on my receipt is BOGUS and will not work.All that I get is a run around. Thank YOU Gary Towers

More supportsignrecordsarea.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Xg
      18th of Aug, 2008

This is what I found in their agreement that I approved:

RecordsArea makes no warranty that (i) The service will meet your requirements, (ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) Any errors will be corrected.

12th of Sep, 2008

I thought this site would be useful; however I would like a reimbursment of the one year membership that i paid with my debit card for the full amount of $29.95 4024811264090832 exp. 3/2010. Please contact me with the confirmation number that it it has been taken off of my account. Thank you for your time. juliuswalker02@yahoo.com

• De
      4th of Nov, 2008

This company (and I use the term loosly) is a scam. I also signed up for their service, I have not been able to locate any useful info on their web site. I sent in a request to be reimbursed within 10 minutes of paying them.. I have had absolutely NO response from them. I am still able to access their site but after running one or two unsucessful searches it notifies me I have reached my daily limit and for another 20bucks they will allow unlimited searches...I was told I did have unlimited searches when I initially signed up..Something needs to be done to stop these people from continuing to scam others out of their hard earned money...

• Fr
      12th of Nov, 2008

I signed up for the serice to get a reverse license plate look up and can't even get any communications with them. I want a complete reimbursement. What a RIP-OFF!!!

• Wa
      13th of Feb, 2009

Why don't my ### work? Lifetime membership my ###!

• Wa
      13th of Feb, 2009

Still no help!

• Jj
      25th of Feb, 2009

I was looking online under Ventura County, California for copies of divorce papers. I was redirected to "recordsarea.com" advising that I needed to pay to get copies. I paid online $29.94 for a year of searching. I DID recieve copies of my divorce decree and a criminal record for a friend, I could no longer navigate through the site. Now, I'm not even able to bring up the website. Then, I went back to the Ventura County website and was able to pull up copies of my divorce papers WITH NOTHING REQUESTING A PAYMENT!! Somehow, "Recordsarea" was able to redirect me to them and make me pay for something that should have been FREE! Now I can't even get ahold of them. I tried to report them on the Better Business Bureau but, the link to do this is not loading.

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2009

I have not been able to login at all. I have a payment confirmation from clickbank, so what's going on?