Supportsignproductsupport123.com / BIG Scam but I think I have a little help

1 Spartanburg, SC, United States Review updated:

Hey there,

I think I got scammed the best. I was on Craiglist looking for a doll house for my little girl. I emailed the lady and she said "Please forgive me for I already had someone come and pick it up, sorry for the let-down :(

If it's any consolation, I work as a hygienist and our office has been giving away teeth whitening kits this month as a small gift for our patients. We've been getting great feedback on this whitener and still have a few kits left if you want to try it. Make sure to enter "wilsondental" in the promo box, that gets shipping down to $1.

http://www.wilsondentalpractice.com/celebwhite217 (BY THE WAY THIS WEBPAGE NOLONGER WORKS) AND NEITHER DOES THE EMAIL THAT I GOT IT FROM!!!

SHE ALSO SAID Let me know what you think if you decide to try it. Just please don't share the promo with anyone else since it's supposed to be for patients only. Thanks and have a good day!

I them recieved the product when it came in the mail it had a piece of paper in it that said something about an annual subscription.
I them called the company (whose phone number was not ANYWHERE on the papers that I recieved with the pruduct) I had to go on my bank statment and see the number.
I called cancelled and recieved a cancelation number... NOW DAYS LATER
I have a charge on my account of $149.95
I again called and was told the same as everyone else(you have to email for a refund) I did do that.

but I did something even more and this is where I hope that I can HELP YOU!!! CALL THE BANK YOU HAVE!!!

I CALLED BANK OF AMERICA WHERE I HAVE NOT PUT IN FOR A CLAIM TO BE STARTED!!!

THEY CREDITED MY ACCOUNT TEMPORARALLY THE $149.95 UNTIL THEY RESEARCH THIS.

I stated that I had all the emails and everything to prove this also the website that I am on right now to prove that it is a SCAM!!!

I HOPE THAT THIS HELP AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Comments

• Be
      13th of Mar, 2010

I also have been scamed. I NEVER GET Scammed. I got a charge for 150.00 AFTER I cancelled the next day, even got cancellation phony number. I can't get through to the email. When i call what they lovingly call "Customer Service" its actually a boiler room call center with people I can hardly understand!!! I kept demanding a Superviser they said was not there, then I demanded a phone for the Refund Dept. The said they have no number for them. GET REAL of course they have a phone number! This is 2010! I have called Better Business bureau, I called my bank card and told them there was a unauthorized purchase I DID NOT AGREE to and sheepishly told them I was Scammed. They said the sale was still pending whatever the hell that means. They took the money already. I AM SO ANGRY!