Supportsignmakegooglecash.com / there is no webb site support agency to help you cancel member ship

Pueblo, CO, United States Review updated:
4.6
went on line just to see if the Support@makegooglecash.com group really doesn't excist to cancel memeber ship .No such luck. don't sign up for thei rip off. had to call my bank to cancel the debit amount they were suppose to receive. hope I caught it in time. keep checking your bank statements for any with drawls from your account even after your six month stop limit might expire.
Ba

Comments

Ca
  14th of Jan, 2009
Went to site support @makegooglecash.com and it does not exist. This is a rip off. Dont make same mistake I did. Wish I had seen complaints sooner.
Mo
  4th of Feb, 2009
i wish i would have known about this sooner. I made the mistake and ordered it. i found an easy way to stop them from taking the money from your account, Cancel the card you used and get a replacement with a different number and different pin, It worked for me, they no longer can take money away from me. It will make them mad when they realize they can't get anything from you, but oh well for them, they shouldn't be doing this to hard working people, or people that are just trying to make a living these days. I hope this advice on how to stop them from taking everyones money helps. AGAIN DON"T MAKE THIS MISTAKE, IT WILL COST YOU AND IT IS A FRAUD.
Ti
  11th of Feb, 2009
had same problem with this site
Bo
  18th of Feb, 2009
please cancel my make google cash member success kit, web store and business management program immediately .
Ti
  5th of Mar, 2009
I made the same mistake, I should have looked into somemore. I found out after they took the $2 and some change, that they will charge me $75 a month. When I tryed to cancel, and put in the site they gave me, thats when all the front page said was googlecash scam. On top of that, my computer messed up and I wasnt able to sign on the the internet. I had to cancel my card. People need to know about this. There are too many hard working people trying to make alittle exta money to support their families, for them to go through this.
Av
  8th of Mar, 2009

Supportsignmakegooglecash.com - Charged me two times $69.95 each time.
Private- home based business
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
Phone: 215-333-3114

Received an offer for home based business and signed in on January 28/2009 for a free trial. On February 4, 2009 called them on the number they gave for contacts to cancel and tried many times but that number was not in service. Same day sent first email asking to cancel.No answer. Repeated my email two more times asking again to cancel. No answer. The telephone still is not in service .I have been charged two times so far by $69.95 each time. I don't know how I can contact them to request refunding and stopping them taking my money without my approval. This is stealing. Please help me. Thank you.
Avzi Cipuri
Gw
  11th of Mar, 2009
I saw that make money with google cash to, and gave them my account information to ship a free CD, for $2.17 for shipping! Once they have your account information they make another withdraw with out your consent and they have not sent you the CD! I looked up the Solarays bed and breakfast, it is in Florida. Yet the withdraw of the $70.00 came from Utah. I went online in my banking account, and there was This NUMBER 1866-519-5308 UT US Trace # 905900026175. When you call that number you will be on perpetual Hold, A taped messages answers, and then it goes to elevator music; I let the phone sit for 40minutes, and the music was still on! They will not answer the phone and expect you to give up and hang up! I had to argue with my bank about this charge, google cash. I noticed the guy that was using the Solarraybedandbreakfast.com message at the bottom of the make google cash webpage has taken his statement of liability off and updated it. Now when you go to the same site, a second page comes up that says they will give you free credit and want you to spend all the money on their online store! That is a rip off too! and probably the same guy! I have made complaints with the BBB also. Have yet to hear from them.