Supportsigngrantreserch.com / over drawn my account without my permission

1 3334 11th Street CLewiston, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-717-7669

I was contacted by Michael Bryant ext #1774 . I O.K. the $2.95 for the CD which I still haven't received but after that I asked if there was any other charges, he said no only $8.95 if I decided to become a member. I called the number to cancel after not receiving my CD which he said I would receive in a few days. I am a single mother trying to improve myself for the sake of my son. I NEED my $49.50 back into my savings account or I will have no choice but to report to the Better Business and go to small claims court my friend is a Lawyer. How could you do this to people and sleep at night? All I was trying to do was to better myself. I feel very used, I trusted you!!!
Attn. Michael Bryant and Supervisor Jarvis

Comments

21st of Nov, 2008

I, myself live, paycheck to paycheck .If a larger amount was going to be TAKEN out of my check, I should be TOLD before it is taken. Please help me ask for the money I need. A personnal loan is what I need. I am a diabetic amd have about 2, 000 dollars in medical bills.It is hard.

• Al
      29th of Nov, 2008

Yes i was also called the grant imformation, it was so noisy could not hear very well and the operator kept changing the prices and each time i tryed to comfirmed the price he kept changing it so i just decided not to go along with with. Hopefully they did not charge me. TOLD THEM NO!

• Ro
      13th of Dec, 2008

I also called the grant information. No one ever came to the phone.
    All I got was put on hold and heard a lot of music. I hung on for an hour.