supportsigngrantresearchguide.com / want money refunded

To whom this may concern,
While going over trying to get grants for an education CD I was unaware of this extra charge that took place. I tryed calling and waited on the line for over 45 minutes. Yes, I agree to buy a CD for $1.98 and that is it. When I got my checkbook statement on Friday a amount of $2.01 was taken out on Jan 14, 2009 for the CD which would be fine if I ever got it. Has not be mailed., but now on Jan. 21, 2009 there is another amount taken out for $70.17. This is NOT OK. This is not what I want nor did I ok this for anything. Maybe my grandson hit a wrong button but I did not agree to anything other than a CD. This $70.17 has cause a hardship on my bills and I want a refund. Period. I was told to write to you att: Billing Janet and was given two different numbers. One is a customer ID #2565865. I want an answer asap. So much for free money. A real scam.
Sincerly, Nanette Martinez

Comments

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009

The sender did not mention the 49.95, plus I did not recieve my product until 7 days.

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2009

The company should show the correct amount before selling them the products.

• Ro
      7th of Apr, 2009

I didn't get told about the $49.95 being taken out of my checking account. I had a double brain aneurysm on March 13, 2008 I haven't work in 16 months so far and I don't have $49.95 to spare right now.
    Number ONE IS I'M STILL PARALIZED ON MY RIGHT SIDE. I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE TO MY COMPLAINT AT randerson02@comcast.net

• Ro
      7th of Apr, 2009

I hate this bull on the internet.

• Ra
      13th of Apr, 2009

i don't know anything about any grants .i don't want any of this i just want my money back.

1st of May, 2009

was charged 68 dollars to my account which inever agreed to would like my money credited back to my account thank you att: jarvis id 352679

29th of Jun, 2009

my account was charged 68 dollars something i never agreed to and i have never recieved any information about goverment grants all i was supossed to be charged was 2 dollars and fifthy cents POSTAGE

29th of Jun, 2009

want money back or get a lawyer omn your

• Kl
      16th of Jul, 2009

support@grantresearchgue.com
    they told me that would recievea cd but never did i was charged for it and never recieved it not only that tey never told me that they would charge me $68.76. they charged me anyways andi never agreed too that. I want my money refuned. they scamed me and i am turning them in to bbb so please refund my mone now.

katrina gearhart