supportsigngrantmemberservices.com / return of 94.89 dollars did not give

1 Rancho Cucamongo,Ca 9173010134 6th Ste M, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-874-8909

I was instructed to email @ this site to get a refund of $94.89 I never saw any 7day trail periods, Ive have ordered things before and yes they did give a 7day period then they would take out the money, I did not see anything on this site all they wanted my name address $1.99 then my credit card number.I'm writing today because They took out $19.12 day after I ordered the cd, when i called they had already refunded that, now I'm requesting my $94.89 dollars because It Had no explaination as to why the money was taken out of my acct.It was like free money for all I just received the cd today 3-5-09 thats 8 days I didnt have a chance to cancel if i wanted to.

Comments

• Ki
      5th of Mar, 2009

We are very unhappy and we want a full refund!!!

• Ev
      5th of Mar, 2009

I was instructed to e-mail @ this site to get a refund of $94.89 I never saw any 7day trail period. The trial package had not even arrived to me yet. The only thing I did see on this site all they wanted my name address $1.99 then my credit card number. I'm writing today because They took out $94.89 three days after 3 days of the $1.99. Please refund the full refund monies back to me.

I Thank you...

• Pa
      6th of Mar, 2009

I never saw any 7 day trial period. They took my $94.89 out of my account short of the 7 days, also. Please refund the full amount back to me.
    Thanks.

• Dw
      6th of Mar, 2009

I received a CD 2 days ago, and my 94.89 was gone a week prior to that from my account this is a bunch of crap. I demand a full refund of everthing i paid you guys, thats bad business.Thank you in advance DWIGHT A CARTER

• Ri
      6th of Mar, 2009

I just ordered a $1.99 grant cd...the cd has not arrived yet and today is the 7th day to cancel. I saw the charge was pending in my bank account. called the bank. they say let it go thru and then file an afadavit to get my money back. I called 866-846-2778 two times both times customer service assured me to contack support@memberservices.com click on billing...I went to the website...there is no billing department.
    I assured the bank this was a scam and not to pay it...then I incur a $ 35 dollar nsf. Now I have to let a scam clear and then call the bank to let them know and wait to get money back .I am not happy with Bank of America either.
    N.Riley
    Washington State

• Bp
      6th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I've been sending emails, but they won' respond is there a phone #.

The same thing happened from another grant company (http://www.grantmembersite.com/login/login.cfm)for 39.95. I've talked to them on the phone for 2 days in a row. Yesterday they gave me 3 conformation #'s and "assured" me that the money was credited (via refund to my bank) according to thier computer system . They said that I would have to wait until my bank statement comes to see the refund. Well... I called my bank. Guess what...my bank doesn't need any conformation #'s and if they said it was credited to my acount, that it should happen in reall time. Of course if it's after hours it would show up on next days business (and I understand that). That was yesterday and I checked back today right before close of business hours and there wasn't. So I called them back. The must read a script from a book because I got the same lipservice.

I'm starting to beleive that this sort of thing happens everyday. What can we do to get our money back?

6th of Mar, 2009

yeah I was too late about it already cause I had ordered the kit for 2.99 and some other separate payment for 19.12 . Pretty much every one here in this complaint website said the same thing. I'm just worried now that they would continue to charge me from month to month. I already contacted my credit card company hopefully they won't charge me for grant scam. The cd they provide wasn't nothing about grant except some boring guides to getting a grant or some skills work shop, carreer workshop. I should have known better than to think this can be real. I think a much more helpful grant website is the 2009 gov grant website. That one seem more trusting.

6th of Mar, 2009

I was very disapointed about this . Feels like every freakin adds out there is a fake to just to take away more of your money when they know your the one who needs it badly. I just hope that website be disable by all internets company, google, yahoo, aol, internet explorer, comcast internet, msn, to all cause this website gov grant is a scammar. We all paid for a useless crap that doesnt do a thing to satisfy our financial needs and not safe from it.

• De
      6th of Mar, 2009

wow, wish I'd seen this sooner. My $96+ came outu yesterday and I haven't had a chance to call yet. To the person looking for a phone number- it was on my bank statement.

6th of Mar, 2009

oh yeah by the way it charge me 1.99 actually but makes no differents cause a scam continue on if they were not stop. Yeah I guess before I try another grant website I must be real careful and to do more research on it before ordering. I realize right after I fill the online form 2 minute form and submit it with a payment of 1.99, turns out that not only 1.99 was charge in my credit transaction but another 19.12 was charge separately from grant one day. Lets just hope more people jump in on this to stop this add for good and other related scam adds as well.

• Ly
      7th of Mar, 2009

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK OR IF I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK

• Tr
      9th of Mar, 2009

I recieved the same CD and no thing about $94.89. It took me 3 days to get ahold of customer service and then they said it was past the seven day trial peiod so I have to contact the billing department for a refund. No where on this website does it say you will be charged $94.89 a month for this service. I also looked through the web site and didn't really find any help with getting a grant. I would not recomend this website to anyone. Everyone else make sure you read the fine print, it's always there somewhere. Although I'm not sure where it is on this website. Trisha Wilson

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2009

Add another victim of this scam. I was given this web address to cancel my membership and receive a refund of my $94.86. But it appears it is just a complaint board and is not connected to the GrantOneDay program. I will be calling the 1 866 876 2778 number again to request cancellation.
    Brenda McKinnon

• Je
      11th of Mar, 2009

We ordered the 1 day grant disk, and the only thing we saw was to pay the $1.99 for the disk. We never seen the $94.86 . We want our money back! This is for free grants not to robb you blind. I would like you to please refund our full amount of $94.86 back to us Thank you.

• Do

HOW AND WHO DO WE COMPLAIN TO IN ORDER TO
    RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK. $94.89 IS A LOT OF MONEY TO ME AS I AM A SENIOR AND RETIRED. HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO OPERATE. MY E-MAIL WAS RETURNED AS UNDELIVERABLE. WHERE DO I GO NOW????
    DOROTHY ZWOLINSKI

12th of Mar, 2009

I was taken for the ride of $94.89 and the people are telling me that I have to wait 88 days and if I'm not satisfied then I can contact the refund. Try www.grantmemberservices.som/terms.aspx to see what they didn't show you. support@grantmemberservices.com to send an e-mail about your money. www.grantmemberservices.com/refundform.aspx to get the refund form. All the numbers I have called tell you the same thing, you have to contact them through your e-mail. They closed my account, but now I can't get in to get my refund because that accout is closed. Did I mention that they offered an option to return $47.45 to you if you don't want to wait the 88 days. I am so mad at this whatever, I don't know what to do! I never saw this $94.89 because if I had I would of never did it! Hit in Indiana

• Re
      12th of Mar, 2009

like others, i was instructed to come to this sight. i am requesting my $94.89 be refunded to my credit
    card. my credit union has been notified of this internet scam. Reuben T. Swanson Jr.

• Ha
      12th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the CD for $1.99 with the understanding there was a "FREE TRIAL" period until the end of 30 days. It took almost a week to receive the CD, and when I received my credit card statement, they had already billed me for the 1st month's full payment of $94.89!

The time between my first order andt he billing of my credit card was five (5) days, from February 25 to March 2.

When I called the card company, they said that that Grant One Day had already receivd its money, and that I should talk to them. They also do not seem to keep the office hours as listed in their on-line information, they should beopen until 7:00P M CDT

I'm requesting my refund of $94.89 immediately, or you'll hear next from the State Attorney General. With enough complaints such as this, you'll soon have the Feds after you...

Harley Baker
    Rochester, MN 55902

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2009

I've had a bad experience also they took $94.89 out of my account without any notice of this happening.
    I'm very upset and demanded my money back but they said I had to wait until a trial period of 88 days before I can get my money.
    Any suggestion on how to handle this so for me to get my money back sooner?
    Barbara
    Manchester, NH

• As
      13th of Mar, 2009

do i just email them cause the same thing happened to me i did not read anything that said i would be charged 94.89. please help me and did any one recieve their money back yet?