supportsigngrantmemberservice.com / credited credit card

1 AR, United States Review updated:

I was instructed to email @ this site to get a refund of $94.89 twice I never saw any 7 day trail periods, Ive have ordered things before and yes they did give a 7day period then they would take out the money, I did not see anything on this site all they wanted my name address $1.99 then my credit card number. I'm writing today because they took out $19.12 day after I ordered the cd and never recieved, I kept waiting. Nothing has ever come in and you people want another $94.89 and have charged my credit card twice, she said this was a monthly fee due each month. So now I'm requested my $94.89 x 2, $19.12, and $1.99 credited back onto my credit card.

Comments

• De
      19th of May, 2009

i was never told about my charge card being billed 94.89 at any time.. could you please credit my card back that amount please.

• De
      19th of May, 2009

help

• Ck
      23rd of Aug, 2009

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Apr 5, 2009 1:23:53 PM
    Subject: RE: Your subscription has been canceled

And since I've never used your services, and I canceled this service on the same day please refund my $94.89 from 3/09/2009 CHK CARD PUR 203885 IDS*Grant IDS*GrantO 866-8762778 CA.

When I canceled your website read as error on the page.
    Thanks
    Cecelia K Gantt

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:57:03 -0700

Dear Customer,

We have no cancelation option on our page.

After reading your email and reviewing your account, I can assure you we've cancelled your membership. You should have already received your notification by email.

We understand that you've requested a refund. Our grants program is offered to you for a trial period and then on a monthly membership basis afterwards. You are available for a refund; let me cover just a few things first.

Grants Program, truly wants you to try our program and we feel that you could benefit immensely. We've cancelled your membership; you will not be billed any further monthly membership fees. Since we would like you to evaluate the program, we are keeping your login information active.

From the start of your initial trial, you have 88 days to evaluate the program. You may login as many times as you want and remained logged in for extended lengths of time. As we stated before, you will not be charged anything further for this continued access.

Our offer of refund allows you this continued access with no future fees, you try it out, and if at the end of the 88 days of evaluation - if you would like a refund we issue the full $ 94.89 back to you. We have an automated link to our refund form that gives you the exact number of days left in the evaluation period. You may fax or mail the form back to us at the end of that time frame and we'll issue the refund the same day we receive it(www.grantoneday.org/refundform.aspx)

We honestly feel that given the evaluation period, you will see that you can benefit; and if you don't, we will honor our refund policy that you agreed to when you signed up, and issue the monthly membership back to you.

If you need further assistance logging in, please reply back and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Anouk P
    __________________________________________________

Sent: Apr 9, 2009 9:47:48 AM
    Subject: RE: Your subscription has been canceled (#6181-130199276-4106)

I tried to get my refund from the address link you provided www.grantoneday.org/refundform.aspx and this was the response that I got.

Cecelia K Gantt, you must try our product for 88 days. Please complete the refund form in another 49 days.

You are holding my money against my will and collecting interest on it. With one mistaken stroke of my hand on your site you have stolen my money. I want my money back now.

You exspect me to keep counting the days now and God forbid that I forget, you'll use that to keep my money.

I am now going to report this matter to everyone and anyone who can listnen. I have asked you nicely, but you are taking me for a fool.

I want my $94.89 back now. I will not ever try nor use your service in this life time. I haven't used it yet.

You have immoral business practices coupled with greed. These are the kinds of practices that have gotten our economy in the rut that we are now in.

You are the kind of people that make people refuse to try anything even with a refund policy.

You take what other well meaning honorable company refund policy have and twisted it, and made it a borderline crimminal act.

I don't know of how many people you have ripped off this way, but I'm sure a law will have to be created once again for people like you.

Your company policy makers stand tall under a snakes' belly!

You probably got a promotion and your company bottom line went up, but you fail to realize that you lost part of your soul, and in time you will come to find out what that means. You are morally bankrupt.

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:08:44 -0700

Dear Customer,

Our outlined terms state that our customers give our services a fair evaluation of 3 months before we issue a refund. We feel that this is ample time for the customer to genuinely try the program to determine if it works for them.

However, we have an alternative option for you if you do not want to wait the remainder of your 88 days. We can issue you a settlement refund of $47.45. What this means is that you must reply to this email stating that you agree to accept the amount of $47.45 now, instead of waiting the 88 days to obtain the full amount.

Please reply letting us know if you would like to accept this offer.

J. Savage
    Sent: Apr 14, 2009 7:36:38 AM
    Subject: RE: Your subscription has been canceled (#6181-130199276-4106)

OH NO! I DON'T AGREE! I want my ENTIRE $94.89 BACK NOW. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BE ENTITLED TO $47.44? WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF LIKE THIS? YOU ARE COLLECTING INTEREST ON MY MONEY.

YOU MUST BE THINKING THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A FOOL. THE SAME WAY THAT YOU CAN CREDIT BACK THE $47.45 IS THE SAME WAY THAT YOU CAN CREDIT BACK THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF $94.89.

IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE SOME LEGAL RIGHT TO SET UP YOUR WEBSITE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN NOT CANCEL A TRANSACTION IN THE SAME MOMENT OR TIME IN THE SAME DAY? YOUR OWN WORDS "We have no cancelation option on our page"

I AM BEING PATIENT WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH I AM LIVID. JUST KNOW THAT WHAT EVER YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR IT, AND AS SURE AS THE SKY IS BLUE YOUR COMPANY WILL HAVE TO REVISIT THIS POLICY.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THIS IS LIKE BEING IN A RETAIL STORE AND I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT A PURCHASE BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE (YOUR WEBSTE), AND THE SALES PERSON TELLS ME THAT I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THEIR DRAW BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO TRY THEIR PRODUCT OUT. THEY WILL GIVE ME A REFUND ONLY AFTER A CERTIAN TIME HAS PASSED. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IT'S CALLED STEALING IN MY, AND EVERYONE I KNOW BOOK.

YOU ARE A THIEF AND YOU KNOW IT, AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE PUBLIC KNOWS ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE AND ITS POLICY!

THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CAUSE.
    Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:28:41 -0700

Dear Customer,

Since you have turned down our settlement offer of $47.45 we want to remind you that you can still access the refund form and request a full refund at the end of your 88 day risk free trial period.

If you change your mind and decide to accept the settlement offer of $47.45 please feel free to contact us again.

Rochelle
    __________________________________________________
    RE: Your subscription has been canceled (#6181-130199276-4106)‏
    Sent: Tue 4/14/09 12:56 PM
    To: support@grantmemberservices.com

Know this, I will never do business with you people again. I will publish all of my correspondences with you so that I can't be acuused of lying on you.

"The baby isn't born yet, but his eyes are already so big." That's you. I would be afraid of doing business with you. I am not even going to enter your site. I can see it now. "Oh, we can't give you a complete return because you clicked on this or that link." Yeh, right.
    I have not gone to your site, and I'm not going to, I just want all of my money back. Asap.

Tell me now, if I miss the 88 days and try to cancel either on the 89thday or the 90th day will you still refund my money?

Secondly, since you already know that I want my money back will I still have to fill out a refund form to get my money back?

Sincerely!
    August 23, 2009

I have deleted my actual email address for obvious reasons, but I did cut and paste my correspondences.
    As of to-day, I have faxed in my refund request twice to no avail, and
    I have printed the refund request form and mailed it to them with a return receipt. The return receipt came back to me unsigned. They have refused to refund me any of my monies.
    THIS IS A RIP OFF SCAM