supportsigngrantfundingsearch.com / stole $69-95

1 Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1=888-210-2544

They sent me a C.D t0 view about how to obtain grant money, the C.D did not even work. Could not contact them I was to pay only$1.98 but they withdrawal $ 69.95 from my credit card, and now i can not contact them . when you call the number it sais you have reach them out of business hours, i am calling at 9:30- 11:00am, and there mail box is full. I have seen here on the network they, have stollen from a lot of people. This company needs to be stop, They are stealing from people. please help us to shut these people dowm.

Comments

• Ru
      28th of Jan, 2009
    supportsigngrantfundingsearch.com - unauthorized charges
    grant funding search
    6149 lawitzke rd
    port hope
    Michigan

i was charged 69.95 for a 1.98 cd that i never recieved and the arabic lady on the phone would not reverse my charges the no. is 1-888-210-2544 the message says to push the no.1 to leave a voice mail and that dont work either this is my unemployment account and i dont know what to do

4th of Feb, 2009
    supportsigngrantfundingsearch.com - fraud
    grantsearch.securemediabox.com
    Alabama
    securemediabox.com

stated info was free just pay $1.98 sh charged to my credit card and they charged that plus $69.95!!! I have a printout of a page they sent me stating this was free just pay sh!!! these people need to be put out of business they prey and people who are in need of help!!! I was looking for some help for my grandson who is autistic and needs special schooling .

• Tz
      9th of Feb, 2009

the same thing happened to me i have been chared 69.95 twice for a cd that was only suppose to cost 1.98 s&h i dont know what to do either.

14th of Feb, 2009

I THINK ITS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!
    they called and i ###edly agreed! it just happened yesterday.
    can i cancel my account and wont be charged the $70?
    its the same number!!!
    can't believe i fell for it. and that is because i researched on one of these long ago.
    if you can here is a good advice i read at ripoff.com
    here is the link
    /URL removed/
    good luck to everone who got scammed by these people.
    good luck to me! im just in college and i don't have much.
    gosh they will go down!

• Ba
      15th of Feb, 2009

i just received a cd from these creeps for 1.98. i checked my bank and they withdrew 69.95 with out my consent.i hope someone takes them down! barry

• Lz
      16th of Feb, 2009

I just recieved recieved the cd for1.98 didn't even open it, checked my bank and had 71.98 withdrawn from my account and when I called they said it was to late to cancel that the trial period was over! I had the cd for less than one day!!!

• Ed
      16th of Feb, 2009

I was given a username and password but unable to log in. I have a feeling this is the way it was meant to be, which leads me to believe
    I have been had. Something tell me that they charged 69.95 to my card also after reading the comment before mine. What happened to
    truth and honesty. God hates ugly and God will see that you get your reward.

• Ke
      17th of Feb, 2009

I tried to phone this company about the unauthorized charge and I was on hold for 30 minutes and then disconnected. This is a total scam and I was totally mislead. The DVD does not let you go to any site that helps you. Its' very sad that people that are looking for help are getting ripped off for 69.95 and who knows what else they have done with my information. I never read anything about an extra charge and I feel victimized as a consumer. I want my money back as they mislead me and this makes me very angry.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2009

I fell for this Grant site also now I'm out 69.95 plus the 2.95 for the Cd. This is money out of my Social Securty check.I hope this site is closed down. I tried calling but got message that I was call before office was open. and their message was full.

• Ga
      18th of Feb, 2009

Ya I'm another one, 0n 2/14/09 I agreed to a cd for $1.98 and now theres a debit transaction of $69.95 taken out of my checking, I did not agree to this, and I am taking the appropriate steps to retreve this money and charges against anyone no may have broke the law. Gary L. Jacobsen

• Ci
      18th of Feb, 2009

Me too, I feel like a fool. If possible - find a physical address for the company and mail a certified or registered letter with return receipt requested and cancel. Keep this as proof to assist with any further dealing with these scam artist. File as many complaints as you can with Better business bureau, Attorney Generals office and of course with local credit card company or banks. I am a Christian woman and know some where down the line these people will have justice served. I only pray more poor desperate people will not continually be scammed by this company

• To
      18th of Feb, 2009

these people should be shot! I have been nailed now twice for 69.00 a useless member and login and a CD with 5 min of ### on it. I will now have to cancel my bank account because of this trust NO ONE !!some day we will find those responsible for this scam and HANG THEM ON MAIN ST!!!

• Na
      19th of Feb, 2009

i also had 69.95 stolen from my account by these suckers, there has got to be something we can do in order to shut these people down. anybody out there that may know how please contact me via email at sqrbiz20092hotmail.com.

• Je
      20th of Feb, 2009

I got took too. Same story paid shipping for cd, then when I checked my credit card statement, it had 69.95 withdrawen from it. I didn't see any fine print about 30 day time frame or anything.

20th of Feb, 2009

Ricentle, my sister Rossana Predmore tried to apply for grant funding, and she used my e-mail addrees. She thougth that the charge for the information was about $2.00 dollars. I just find out you charged from my account Credit Card $74.32 I do not authorized that amout, I am very obset and I want my money back. My name is Maria Castiglione, and my e-mail addrees is I do not want any CD, and I have NOT recibed any. Thanks.
    Maria Castiglione

21st of Feb, 2009

I agree Nathan Harris . We need to get rid of these scams and for good .They did the same thing to me only they have charged me 2 or 3 times . And I never agreed to any of this. I didn't want it.

• Li
      23rd of Feb, 2009

My name is Lillie they got me too, and i did not get a CD they got 69.95 +1.98 they say anything about the 69.95 they only said i pay 1.98.

Woolridge66@hotmail.com
    They need to do something.

24th of Feb, 2009

I emailed and cancelled my account before the 7days and still got charged!

They actually agreed to refund my account. We'll see in a couple of days.

• Kd
      26th of Feb, 2009

i received the dvd and it does not play. i dont even actually remember requesting the dvd to begin with. and now i can not contactthese people. now my bank account is a mess and i will likely close it to avoid any further problems.the price i must pay for not being more aware i quess.

• Ta
      27th of Feb, 2009

well it has hapened to a lot of people it seems we all need to think before a ordening off internet, even things like free trials for shipping and handling charges, they then sendyou more product and charge you another ful price. i won't order another thing off internet. tammy ft myers fl