Supportsigndisasteraidkit.com / rip off

These people charge $1.00 for the kit, $3.95 S&H then take nearly $100.00 out of your account w/o notifying you. The kit doesn't even come with everything they claim it should. The cheap, gawdy crap I received in the mail, I can get for less than $20.00 at Wal-Mart. This is a major rip off scam that definately needs to be nipped in the bud!

Comments

8th of Feb, 2010

These people refuse to reimburse my money

• Hd
      9th of Feb, 2010

I need to return the kit for a full refund. I did not expect the$ 99.95 withdrawal from my account.
    Please e-mail me at hdbradum@yahoo.com with instructions.
    I have already contacted the customer help department.
    This withdrawl caused a $37.00 overdraft fee.
    I have also contacted by bank.
    Thank you for your response.
    Helen D. Bradum

• Hd

Send e-mail confermation.

9th of Feb, 2010

I need to return the kit for a full refund. I did not expect the $99.95 withdrawl from my account.

Please e-mail me at mheustess@cox.net with instructions.
    I have already contacted customer help department and they told me to contact this e-mail address.
    I have also contacted my bank.
    Thank-you for response.
    Charles Heustess

11th of Feb, 2010

Please e-mail me at hoosierx12@verizon.net with instructions.
    I have also contacted my bank.
    Thank you for your quick response.
    Margie York

• Ri
      12th of Feb, 2010

I have the same problem Ricardo Duran I need to send the kid back. please get it next time no means no my e-mail is rdtbllc@gmail.com

• Ri
      12th of Feb, 2010

disaste aid kit you need to stop ripping us off and return the money taken out

15th of Feb, 2010

i did not authorize 99.99 charge on my credit card..please send a return kt to jai_joy_ose13@att.net .

15th of Feb, 2010

I didn't realize that a 99.99 charge was going to be debited from my acct..i thought this was a good deal I knew it was to good to be true. I have tried serveral times to contact customer service..keeps going into voice mail.Whats the point of a 800 number when no one is there to answer the phone. Please i need to have these charges reversed ...email a return kit to jai_joy_ose13@att.net...

• Bo
      16th of Feb, 2010

this is crazy even f we send it back it would take way to long for reinbursment guess i need to close my account butard to do if im negative if someone knows more info plz email me @ bobwyllie@hotmail.com ty.

• Bo
      16th of Feb, 2010

100% agree if any has more new info please email me at bobwyllie@hotmail.com and if get any info ill post it here ty

• Bi
      16th of Feb, 2010

I have the complant as the one posted. I was charged a $1.00 for a bag of stuff that is not worth a dollar, the only thing in the bag I could use was some band aids worth a quarter. Yesterday may account was charged $100.00 with out my autherazation.

• Lu
      17th of Feb, 2010

how do i return this cheap disaster kit back it's not what i expect it to be, i could've got this at a dollar store, and it could've cost me much cheaper, than $104. are you crazy i want my money back.

18th of Feb, 2010

I was charged a $95 that I knew nothing about, please reinburse my account, as I am on a fixed income and can't afford this type of BS. Jo Ann Gilmore.

• Me
      18th of Feb, 2010

I AGAREE THE STUFF IN THE BAG IS NOT THE THEY SEND YOU! NO CARD NO INFO ON DISEASTER RELIEF NO TOOTH BRUSH HOLDER AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE, IT'S A TOOTH BRUSH YOU GET FROM THE HOSPITAL, A NOTE IS IN THE KIT SAYING THEY ARE UNABLE TO INCLUDE THE RADIO DO TO HAITI .THEY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.WELL LET ME TELL YOU ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A TEN DAY TRIAL YOU ARE TO CALL AND CANCEL BEFORE THE TRAIL ENDS I DID ON THE TENTH DAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND THEY HAD ALREADY TOOK 99.95 TWICE OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT ON THE 8 TH DAY.THEY TOOK TWO OUT BECAUSE I ORDER MY FATHER ONE TO. WELL THEY A SAYING AND THE TERMS DO SAY YOU NEED A RMA NUMBER TO SEND THE KIT BACK.YOU CAN'T TALK TO BILLING YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL THEM .I TALKED TO 1-877- NUMBER 4 TIMES NO ONE WOULD GIVE ME A RMA NUMBER NOR HAVE THEY E-MAILED ME ONE.OH AND BY THE WAY I LIVE ON DISABILITY ONE CHECK A MONTH 2 KIDS.THOSE TWO CHARGES PUT ME INTO OVER DRAFT BECAUSE THEY POSTED THE 99.95 TWICEINSTEAD OF CANCELING BEFORE THE TEN DAY TRAIL, AND THE LAST LADY I TALKED TO TOLD ME I COULD CALL EVERYDAY IF I WANT BUT THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME RMA NUMBER SO I GUESS I CAN BE A HAITI VICTIM TO BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO GET TO PAY MY BILLS THIS MONTH. I AM COPYING THIS AND OTHER REPORTS!
    MELISA EARP

• La
      19th of Feb, 2010

those ### did the same to me.

• La
      19th of Feb, 2010

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE NEED THE LAW NEED TO GO AFTER THESE'S SHARK'S AND MAKE THEM REFUND ALL MONEY BACK ...

• Re
      22nd of Feb, 2010

man, you people need to READ ### BEFORE you check the box and give your credit card # out to ANYONE...PERIOD.
    THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE IS YOU!!!
    come on people...If it sounds too good to be true...guess what... it IS too good to be true.

• Jw
      4th of Mar, 2010

I was charged $104.95 without notice of anykind or authorization. This outfit should be a jail bird. The district Atty should investigate them.

• Ar