supportsigncustomersupporthelp.com / Theft from credit card

One Stop Downloads offered $4.87 to download a movie. As soon as l signed up to pay that, support@customersupporthelp.com (their billing company) took $112 from my credit card.
They have no phone number contact and do not answer emails at all.
The bank is willing to lodge a dispute over the charge (have done) but it will take 6 - 8 weeks for the money to come back.

N  28th of Jul, 2009 by

supportsigncustomersupporthelp.com - Fraud

They just scamed me 94 dollars out of my account so I mean I took care of it they can't access my account anymore but I wish there was a way that I can get the legal system involved because this has gone on long enough
A  28th of Aug, 2009 by
I've also just signed up to them and they've taken almost $60 off my card. No replies to emails either. I've cancelled my credit card to stop anymore deductions and will lodge a dispute as soon as I can.

Very very angry about this. What a scam.

I'm in Australia too.
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Just to give you a update. The movie site insisted that they do not do their own billing, it went through to another mob that were overseas.
They stalled me for a bit with 'give us your card number again so we can check details'. Then they produced a page that said they would ruin my credit rating if l did a chargeback.
Bank cancelled the card, issued me with a new one and 3 weeks later l got all my money back via the bank.
N  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Great to hear you got your money back. I cancelled my card about 15 mins after they took all the money (I only had $60 in there thank goodness but they took it all) and the bank said they would be able to get it back for me, just would take a few weeks.

That credit rating threat doesn't work in Australia, does it?
N  5th of Oct, 2009 by
I tried to cancel on the phone with their number, 1-888-532-1682, but it never answered. I used the website cancel form and it worked.

dont forget to cancel before the trial period ends or you get charged ALOT!!!