SupportsignCanadianPharmSupport.com / Payed for the items never received

1 unit3/11marchemley placecarlisle, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 08-93613121

To Mr Alexander,

This item has been sent back to india from ems curire couldent find the addres the put the wrong addres on the passel.

The shut get the return by next week.

So please let me know by Phone: 08-[protected] if you send it ageine and i put in the addres agein. My mail addres fredrech@iprimus.com.au/has ben cancelt? The new one. is fredrech@three.com.au

Title: Mr.
State: WA
Postcode: 6101
Phone: [protected]

thursday/24/01/08

You may contact us via email or reach us at:
[protected] 1711this number dasent work in australia.

Estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
If there is no tracking information please, try to track the package later.
Or you can contact your local EMS office.I have contactet ems office the sat ther was no delivery or anny think als.

this order hasent recivet
ID-L20-666527
please sent it agein to this addres.thank-you?.
1Title: Mr.

Unit3/ 11Marchamley place

Carlisle 6101

W.A.

I aloys Neumann.

Hermit I have to let you know and have sent you 8 airmail massages and you have ignored them all.

Comments

• Yu
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Bought product support@canadianpharmsupport.com and it was never delivered.

6th of Dec, 2007

I've had the same problem, and worst of all they dont even respond to e-mails.

• Ru
      7th of Dec, 2007

I Bought product support@canadianpharmsupport.com and it was never delivered.

I doing head of a column pre-register about my MASTER CARD.

Have you any idea what can I do??

9th of Dec, 2007

Hi, I have had the same problem, from the month of October they do not have fugitive the order and address email is blocked. Creed that they have swindled to us unfortunately. If you have news informs to me, I will make equally of I will have. I am in Italy, too much far away in order to make some action.

Hello!

• Vi
      9th of Dec, 2007

Yeah, I was scammed as well. Ordered in October and still haven't seen my order yet. This is going to give a bad name to internet orders. I'm filing a complaint with US and Canadian agencies.

10th of Dec, 2007

I got scammed too... any ideas on how to get a refund or who to contact let me know... i will do the same... screw these guys.

• Se
      10th of Dec, 2007

I have the same problem, ordered medicine never delivered. I contacted the credit card company and dispute the charge. Tell me how we can stop them doing the same thing to senior citizens.

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2007

Seems to be plenty people with same complaint as me did the order never received the goods and no explanation why!

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2007

They got me too. Same scenario, confirmation and a second email but never a delivery.

• Gu
      12th of Dec, 2007

Has anyone ever received a delivery from this company?

13th of Dec, 2007

Same problem here im working on tracking them down im getting leads in texas anyone with ifo please respond if they are in the us i will go right too their door in beat my money out of them.

• Ed
      14th of Dec, 2007

I been waiting and waiting on my order for over an month now i tried to call the number that i was provide an no one never answer i am very upset.

• Br
      14th of Dec, 2007

Warning: This is a bogus company with a San Antonio, Texas phone number. The charges go to St. Kitts in the West Indies. Do not deal with them. Call your credit card company and have the charge removed and get a new credit card number. Other wise you will begin to have charges to your card that you did not make.

• Rd
      14th of Dec, 2007

I have only the same things to say as those above - received shipment email in Oct, charged card in Oct, and still no delivery. Have no other choice than to go thru the credit card company to dispute - and hopefully this will not take forever.

17th of Dec, 2007

I have recieced my delievery after 4 week . Bee patient. I'v recieved feedback to my email. So don't wary!

• Te
      17th of Dec, 2007

I had the same impression everyone else has here.. Waited 5 weeks, no product, and then it arrived, registered mail from India!.. ( No canadian Pharmacy here..) But I did get what I ordered..

• Je
      17th of Dec, 2007

Me too, no deliver. Now over 5 weeks have pass. Thing of the people who don't conplain that have been swindled by this outfit. They don't answer emails and their phone number will ring one time and then goes busy. Bad for internet orders!

18th of Dec, 2007

I have been waiting 8 weeks, e'mailed 10 times with no response, will have to tell credit card company and try to get money refunded.

• Db
      19th of Dec, 2007

Bunch of Canadian rats! Took my money, never sent the product,never answered the phone. Let's shut these dogs down now!

• Ji
      19th of Dec, 2007

I have the same problem I cannot reach them by phone or émail I am optomistic that the delay is due to the christmas rush, but I notified my credit card company anyway.