supportsignblazingkeywords.com / Phony web site reference

1 CA, United States Review updated:

An unauthorized charge appeared on my CC statement. I finaly found the 800 number and called and complained. I called and was told to go to Support@Blazingkeywords.com. then I was given reference number and told to send an Email asking for a refund.

BUT, Support@Blazingkeywords, COULD NOT be found.

Gm

Comments

• Me
      29th of Jul, 2009

RR space 609; refund for melissa britt 72.21 + 34.00 overdraft support@ master online .com

29th of Jul, 2009

That yahll need to refund the monet to my account because yall took monet out of it with out me saying so so i would be so glad to have it refund thanks melissa britt

31st of Jul, 2009

RR609; refundforjohnlee

Please take this amount $ 72.21 off my credit card please as I did not authorize it and have never heard of it .

John Lee

• Be
      4th of Aug, 2009

subject-RR609; refund for Beverly Nunley
    I would like a refund of $72.21 returned to me that was drafted from my account without my consent I was also charged $15.93 for an overdraft I would like returned. I have never heard of Blazingwords and my computer was out of commission totally shut down so I could not have ordered anything. I would appreciate a refund as soon as possible. My address is 3804 Terry St. Van Buren Ar 72956 and expect to hear from you soon.

10th of Aug, 2009

I would like a refund $77.82 that was taking out of my account from this blazingwords. I was also charged a $ 34.00 overcharge and think that should be refunded to me as well. I have never herd of this place. I was also told to go to the support website and was giving a reference # to use. I want my money back!!!