supportkids, inc. CSE / childsupport

1 4120 Freidrich Lane 175Austin 4120 Freidrich Lane 175, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (512) 437-600

In 2005 this company contacted me about back child support, at this time my 2 daughters were 45, 43 years old. The texas law says the x wife has 10 years after the child has become an adult, to file for back child support, this would make the childern 28 years old, she had till that age to file. For information on this look up "Family Code Chapter 157.005 enforcement.

Comments

• Le
      5th of May, 2009

I'm going to sue Support Kids over 3 years of not reporting my child support payments to the Maryland Child Support office. They cost me 29 months without my drivers license over this. Anyone want their contract with them canceled? My case will sue on a breach of contract and I can use your objections as proof of their intentions to defraud. I am looking for funding to assist with my case, maybe join your complaint into my case.

I am looking into filing Racketeering charges against them, hope to close them down once and for all. If they worked legally, I would not of minded.

I'm not talking doing this, I am going to do it. Call me at 704-712-0545 lets talk about doing something.