Supportgrantconsultant.com / Scam and fraud!

Findlay, OH, United States Review updated:
2.5

Canceled my trial membership in allotted time frame still got charged called the phone number was on hold for 25 minutes and didn't talk to anyone.

Comments

26th of Feb, 2008
I need to cancel this thing. I didn't agree to anything that cost 49.95 per month. Please let me know where to do this.
Ba
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I would like to have the $49.95 stopped from being taken out of our checking account. I have not received the CD and I do ot appreciate the $49.95 taken out of the checking account before I ev er received the CD.

I would appreciate it if you please take of the matter ASAP. I do not want the $49.95 taken out any more. I do not wish to continue with this program.
Please email me to let me know that this has been taken care of. I'm also going to notify our bank to have this stopped.

Thanks,

Barbara Littlejohn
Do
  3rd of Mar, 2008
These people are unbelievable, They were suppose to send me some information on this program and they said there would be a charge of $3.87 for shipping and handling.Thats fine but they charged me 5x's 3.87. A total of 19.35. I have been battling with them over this and they will not refund the money. I have cancelled my member ship with them. But they will not refund my money. I have paid out 19.35 and got nothing for it. What can i do?
  5th of Mar, 2008
HEY, I CAN NOT GET INTO THE GRANT CONSULTANT.COM TO LOOK AT THE PROGRAM.
  5th of Mar, 2008
DO NOT CHARGE ANY THING TO MY CARD UNTIL I GET SOME HELP FROM YOU. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAPERS OR CD'S FROM YOU YET. THANKS.
Ca
  19th of Mar, 2008
This is a ripoff. I never got my CD for almost two weeks. This should have voided all said contract. But i did not realize till now that i was dealing with this type of company .. but now that my bank is involed. I migth get my money back . If not at least you can't get anymore.
La
  21st of Mar, 2008
Please cancle my order I have received nothing from you and the number you gave nobody ever answers the phone I have allready contacted my bank so no more money will be taken.
La
  8th of Jul, 2008
All those complaints on your business don't look good, anyway my question is; I have the disc but I can't access anything, I've had the disc about 1 1/2 months, is this concidered the kit or should there be more. What must I do?? Help me out.