Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Support signGrant research / haven't recieved CD and over charged my husband account.

9183 Settlers Grove RdCovington, GA, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 678-425-3096
Attn: J.
This is Dollie Tigner, and I want to cancel order for the free grant program.
You said it will only cost me for shipping and handling $2.99 because the CD was suppose to be free. I gave you my husband bank card number and you charge his account 50.00.
Please cancel this order now, I'm very upset about this result, and still hasn't received the CD nor email as yet.


Sort by: UpDate | Rating
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Haven't receeived CD and my credit card was charge $2.95 Tried to cancel and was unable to reach. Got information from my credit card company and have filed a complaint for fraud. I found out tfrom my credit card associate that a charge of $49.50 was also charged to my account. I got the phone number from my credit card company, a phone number that was able to cancel with. They charged my account before I could even reach them to cancel trail.and still have not received CD.
  23rd of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I ordered the cd and authorized them to charge me for the $2.99. I told them that I did not want to subscribe to their service and she told me that would be OK and that they would only charge the $2.99. I got the cd but all it tells you is how to write a letter to the government about why you need the grant so bad and what you are going to use it for. If they dont like what you wrote, they can reject you. It wasnt the information I was expecting. Well a month later, I get a charge of $68.21 out of my account. I called my bank to dispute it and they told me to call the service first, then get back with them. I did and the woman told me that I was not in the system. If I wasnt in the system then why are you taking money out of my account? She told me I would have to email them at www.support@grant.research.com. But there is no way to email anybody from that site. I called my bank and told them what was going on and they called the service. When she came back, she told me that my subscription was canceled the day I called the service. What? I wasnt even in the system according to the woman I first talked to. They could not refund my money cause they said I had set up a subscription with them and I told the bank that I never did, just want the cd to have some info about the government grants. She told me I would have to file a police report with the company to try to get my $68.21 back. What a bunch of BS. I canceled my card so this wouldnt happen again.
  31st of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi my name is larissa varniychuk, apparently my ex-boyfriend (ron arnold) used my credit card without me knowing. I was charged $38.34 on 7/25/09. i would like to get my money back please asap. My phone # is ( 937-580-5795 . i talked to your customer representatives and the had given me this code or # for me to give you. RR609.refund.for.ronarnold. Please contact me asap.

Post your comment


Reply to