Supper Shuttle / Failed pick-up for international flight!

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Very shoddy services! Super shuttle failed to pick me up and after one hour of waiting, I was asked to cancel my reservation and arrange an alternative... AFTER ONE HOUR!! By that time, I was really getting super late. I was really disappointed, but what else could I do? Plz advise smb!

Comments

• Rp
      28th of Mar, 2008

I had an identical experience going to BWI on March 13, on which date I was forced to spend 7 hours at the airport due to a failure by Super Shuttle to honor their schedule commitment. Moreover, I have still--two weeks later--received no response to my emailed and FAXed requests for refund of the taxi fare and tip that resulted from SS's failure to show up by 75 minutes after the end of the window they had given.

13th of Jun, 2008

I had experienced similar problems with this taxi service. I was going to National Airport on May 24, @ 5:00 am, after waiting for 50 min. they said the Van broke down and I should call a taxi and they'll refund the difference. Almost 3 weeks has passed and I'm still waitning a response from them about my refund.
    they asked me to contact Falicia robinson (she must be dummy contact person) couse calls & emails have faild to reach her. this compay not only unreliable but they're lairs.

• Cw
      13th of Jun, 2008

At approximately 9:30 a.m. this morning, June 1, 2008, I observed a bright blue Super Shuttle van, #674, Eastbound on the 105 freeway from LAX, traveling well over the speed limit, tailgating cars, and weaving in and out of traffic without using turn signals.

I contacted the Super Shuttle number on the back of the van, and followed the vehicle as well as I could without driving unsafely myself in order to report details accurately to the company. I was told by the representative on the phone that he would contact the driver to notify him of the need to operate the vehicle safely, and I asked the representative to have a supervisor call me back to confirm that this had happened.

I then observed the vehicle proceed South (West) on the 710 freeway toward Long Beach, and the van’s driver at this point increased his speed significantly, to approximately 90 to 100 miles per hour, judging from the difference between my vehicle speed and his.

It appeared to me that, in response to a message from dispatch to slow down, the driver actually sped up to evade continued detection and surveillance.

When I had not received a call back from Super Shuttle management or staff, I called the CHP and reported the incident to them, including the license number of the vehicle (CA 8J34475). The CHP logged the incident identification as #898, LA County, June 1.