Superstore Mags / Nondelivery of Goods

Please note that these people do not deliver on their subscription orders - I subscribed to Businessweek for 2 years for $34 and never received my subscription. In addition, I was berated by email with words like "###ed", "liar", etc.

Comments

• Ho
      20th of Mar, 2009

I've ordered a couple of items from them and experienced great service. In fact, delivery came ahead of what was communicated. 5 stars!

• Ji
      28th of Mar, 2009

Ordered 3 subs from superstoremags on 2/5 and got all 3 by the end of the month. YIPPEE! Given the great price they offer I'm going to order something for my FIL's birthday.

• Mi
      3rd of Jun, 2009

This company never delivered on their promise to deliver a Barron's subscription and never responded to my emails. I have contacted every place they do business (ioffer, ecrater) to complain about them and ask that their accounts be suspended. I have also complained to Paypal (which I used to pay) and said the same to them. Stay away from these fraudsters at all costs!

• Mi
      6th of Jun, 2009

An update to my above complaint. I finally received my subscription to Barron's 9 weeks after I ordered it. Such a delay is still unacceptable but I did eventually get it.