Superstar Sales, Inc. / paid for a product I have not recieved

5775 Soundview dr Suite 103cGig Harbor, WA, United States Review updated:
3.55
Phone: 253-851-8414

I ordered 3 different magazine subscriptions from this company the first week of October and haven't recieved any of them yet. I tried to contact them by phone, but their automated operator just says that the phones are busy and hangs up. The first page of their website works but doesn't actually contain any useful information. They are "conveniently" having difficulties with their other pages, including their contact information.

Comments

Tr
  21st of Feb, 2009

Superstar Sales, Inc. - Guitar World Magazine
Sacramento
California

We paid $75 for a three year subscription to Guitar World back in November 2008. They cashed the check but still have received no magazine. Two kids came to the door selling magazines from Superstar Sales, Inc. for their chance to win a trip to Europe for a dance contest. I was suckered in to buying a subscription because my husband loves Guitar World and they are expensive in the stores.
Lo
  28th of May, 2011
I hate to say it but I came across the same situation. I ran into a guy named James Jennings and in Hawaii. He tried to sell me a magazine and I was like dude, u look like your 30! He tried to canvass me and I didn't fall for it. He was so lame. I told him to get a real job. He walked off and under his breath he called me a ###. That shows me what low life's these guys could b.
Ju
  18th of Jun, 2011
I was an office worker for Success Express sales. ( another pccs company) Mag kids are the biggest scammers I have ever met. They stole credit cards and checkbooks on an almost daily basis. Permits were almost never bought and if an agent got arrested they got left behind.