Superpass from REA / monthly charges over my credit card

1 dulles airport, WA, United States Review updated:

I live in São Paulo, Brazil. Last year in October I travelled to USA and used an internet service inside Dulles airport, for ONE access at that time. Since then, I'm getting montly charges of US $ 14, 99 from Superpass from REA in my credit card. I want to cancell these payments. I was not able to get in touch with this company by the internet...
Thanks

Comments

• He
      29th of Jul, 2008
    Superpass from REA - charges on my credit card
    Realone

I'm getting montly charges of US $ 14, 99 from Superpass from REA. I want to cancell these payments. I was not able to get in touch with this company on the phone number on my card.

• Ev
      18th of Aug, 2008

cancel this service

11th of Sep, 2008

Hy and, what do you do?

• Lu
      13th of Sep, 2008

The same is happening to me!!!

• Mi
      25th of Sep, 2008

I just saw the same charge to my account and believe it is from Real Network, which is a product by the Real player... go here:

to find out how to cancel the subscription.

• Ul
      14th of Feb, 2009

• Va
      19th of Feb, 2009

My account was charged as well. I thought I was buying the real software for a year. I called the # 1 866 212 1343 and cancelled my subscription and did not need my account #.

• Ri
      8th of Mar, 2009
    Superpass from REA - Charger with out authority
    Washington

I only recently picked up on a questionable accont, RN*superpass from REA, and I need to find out how long they have been charging me. They have been charging $15.78 back at least to Jan 2008 and probably further but that is as far as I can go with citibank statements. I haven't yet phoned the number so I don't know what answer I get, but from what I hear it's apt be poor. I expect they may cancel but getting my money back is less that likely.

• Bo
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 702-269-7889
    robertwsherman@yahoo.com

I have no idea what this product or service is. Neither does my girlfriend who shares the computer with me. Yet, there appeared a charge for $14.99 for it.

• Pa
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Superpass from REA - no download
    Pablo Gonzalez
    31w 42 st
    Hialeah
    Florida
    Phone: 305 557 1141

I do not get super pass and send bill to discover card without my aurization. I no need superpass nither get downlod for my computer. I need you get back this account # 1699022600 this is the number in my bill of discover.I do not speak english only wrigt for no can speak by phone with you.

• Di
      13th of Mar, 2009
    Superpass from REA - Charges to Credit Card
    Superpass from REA
    Washington
    Phone: 8662121343

Some how this company just starts putting a 14.99 charge on your credit card every month. I have tried to stop the charge. Now I am going to just cancel the card. In both cases where I have had credit card fraud problems it has been with a Bank of America Credit card...wonder if there is a connection.

• Ka
      14th of Apr, 2009

How do I get rid of the unauthorized 14.99 charges to my credit card

• Ta
      9th of Oct, 2009

Unauthorized charges to my credit card

• Ol
      13th of Oct, 2009

My account was also charged. I had downloaded RealPlayer to my PC and apparently this was downloaded at the same time. I called the # 1 866 212 1343 and cancelled my subscription and did not need my account #.

• Ne
      3rd of Dec, 2009

I have never even used Real Player and found a charge of 43.70 today on my credit card. The person I spoke to was hispanic and not fluent in English. I had a very difficult time communicating. I don't understand how this company can continue to do this. I am on a limited income (Social Security Disability) and they reached out and tried to steal 43.70 from me. The only thing I used online that day was Napster. I think they are in cahoots with Napster and will never use them again either.

• Lb
      26th of Feb, 2010
    Superpass from REA - fraudulent charge
    Laura Tefft
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

Superpass from REA put charges against my credit card without my authorization. I contacted my credit card company, and the charges have been removed. However, I will have to cancel this card number and wait for a new number to be issued. Alot of inconvenience for something I had nothing to do with!

• Dg
      12th of Mar, 2010

RN *ALL ACCESS FEB $12.99

RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA(Other) $14.99

• Gu
      25th of Mar, 2010

I had a charge on my account and never heard of the company or anything when i called the 1866 number I got a real jerk who hung up on me and then is refusing to take my calls. I cancelled my card and turned them in as fraud.

• Dr
      12th of Aug, 2010

This company completely screwed me, I am a 51 year old woman with no kids and rarely use my laptop for any "junk" but email and ebay!
    I have a cheap cell phone just to get by on my income and I use a reloadable greendot "Walmart money card to pay ONLY my cell phone bill and I ONLY load it with $50 each month since that is all I can afford.

My cell company contacted me today telling me my payment didn;t process and I logged on to my walmartmoneycard account and saw where since last month Real.com/superpass combined with rhapsody tried to bill my card several times but since I had not yet filled my debit card as soon as I did they authorized TWO payments totalling $49 about $49 dollars and now I am going to have to sell something to come up with my emergency cell phone money. I am the only caregiver to my 79 year old stroke victim dad who has a heart condition and we have no land line and I wish someone would go after real.com for causing me this anguish and HARDSHIP!

I called my moneycard and they are going to try to get my money back in 3-5 days and gave them the REF# that the RUDE and FOREIGN (hard to understand) her english real.com support lady I spoke to, when I asked her to let me speak to someone that spoke clearer english she put me on hold forever until my cell phone went totally dead!
    Now I am not sure if the trouble ref# will be any good if the real.com lady just trashed my report and ref# for the trouble ticket when i requested a better english speaking manager.

PLEASE... people, if anyone can go after these ripoff artists for me. I have no need for movies and music or realplayer.
    I never ask or tried any of their services!
    How they charged my personal card without my suthorization AND ALSO using my husbands name on the account THEY FAKED, should be completely illegal!!
    I searched and I have no software on my laptop showing from any of these companies!

EVERYONE BEWARE OF REAL.COM/REALPLAYER? SUPERPASS selling Music and moviesa and WHATEVER else PLEASE!

• Bu
      5th of Oct, 2010

If any one can find this piece of s___ that keeps charging my credit card $14.99 every month let me know I would like to get a shot at him. Yes, I did say a SHOT! I can barely afford my cell phone and internet bill each month and this S.O.B. is stealing my money because he has hacked my info from the very luxury I struggle to pay for? I challenge this common thief to get a real job like honest people. Of course he's probably so worthless and weak no one will hire him. All of us victims of this fraudulant f____ should pitch in $14.99 to create a fund to track this low-life down and tie him to the whipping post and let each of us give him 1499 whacks with a piece of usb cable!