SuperPages.com / Fake traffic to my website
I recently singed up for an internet ad with superpage.com because at the time the sales rep contacted me I could see in Google Analytics that my website was getting a lot of traffic from superpages.com. After signing up I continued to get a lot of traffic for the 14 day trial period. After the trial period ended my traffic dropped to nothing. I called and tried to cancel but they told me I could not so I made changes to my ad so it would be "robust". I continue to get no traffic 3 months out and have tried 5 times to cancel without luck.
I now feel that I was set up. That the sales rep was my only traffic. That he was generating fake referrals from superpages so he could sell me the ad. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anywhere I can go to do more research on this?
Any info that anyone has on this would be very helpful.
More SuperPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- SuperPages.com - Billing termination! 
- SuperPages.com - Fraud and scam 
- SuperPages.com - The Truth About SuperPages.com 
- SuperPages.com - Fraudulent company! 
- SUPERPAGES.COM internet advertising - No results from high cost advertising 
- Supermedia, Superpages.com - Poor Service, Limited Value 
- Superpages/idearc media - Free listings 
- SuperPages - Yellow pages 
- SuperPages.com - They Are The Worst!
- SuperPages.com - Horrible advertising company