Superior-Subscriptions / Terrible experience

1 7641 Deep Dell Ct.San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-315-5264

I ordered a subscription to a magazine via a ebay auction and it was not fulfilled. The seller closed his ebay store, his phone is never answered, and his web site is no longer working. Paypal declined my claim because the time they allow has passed. I have filed a ic3 complaint already.

I also found out this contact info. To no avail

Superior-Subscriptions.Com
help@superior-subscriptions.com

Jb

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008

I too have lost a large amount on three subscriptions that Superior kept telling me I should not worry about. What can be done?

Anne Griffin

• Ha
      6th of Aug, 2008

He's a thief. File a fraud complaint with your credit card if you used that. Enough filings and the credit card company won't be eating the cost of all the money he has stolen. He'll be paying soon enough.

• To
      17th of Sep, 2008

To SS's defense, Ebay changed its policy regarding the selling of magazine subscriptions. The policy change was enacted with little warning to my understanding. SS was by far not the only Ebay store that closed due to that policy change. I noticed several others as well.

His feedback was massive and excellent and that is why I placed an order. I was fortunate enough to get in just before that policy went into effect and the transaction went exactly as I expected based on his auction description and feedback. I was a satisfied customer.

I'm very sorry that your experience was the opposite and I'm not sure why he would fail to honor a refund now (if that's the case, it's most unfortunate that he would do that to trusting customers). But I did want to present "the rest of the story", so to speak.