Superior Subscriptions / They cheated me

I ordered a yr. subscription to Consumer Reports Magazine for Christmas. It never came. I called Superior Subscriptions and they said sorry, they would refund me per a check. I waited and waited. Never came. Tried to contact them again. Can't get them by phone or email. Paypal has done nothing to help. Did not even contact me to say they won't help. I saw on my PayPal website that the case was closed because of filing too late. Well you do have to wait 3-4 months for a subscription to start. So I am not the only one that has been duped. I just hate that these ### are getting away with this and no one can stop them.

Va

More Superior Subscriptions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      21st of Jun, 2008

agreed! same thing just happened to me. i had ordered an Us weekly subscription last yr and it went thru so i thought it was legit. in march i ordered another subscription for entertainment weekly. waited 8-12 wks or whaetever it was to process. never got it. tried to file complaint with pay pal and they just closed my case too!! without even sending me an email or anything. past 60 days and can't file on ebay anymore. i've been swamped with other things the past few months so didn't stay on top of it but this infuriates me. hope they get whats coming to them.

1st of Jul, 2008

I BOUGHT A YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF THE ENQUIRER AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST SIX MONTHS AND STILL DON'T HAVE MY MONEY OR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION! I AM JUST FURIOUS WITH THEM. REPEATED QUESTIONS TO THEM GO UNANSWERED.

• Kv
      7th of Jul, 2008

They got me too. It wasn't a lot of money, luckily. You get what you pay for sometimes. In this case I got nothing.

• Lt
      9th of Jul, 2008

They got me too! I don't understand how someone with such great feedback on eBay turns out to be such a slime. (ebay store has been closed) Emails go unanswered and voice mail is full, web site is closed for maintenance. I'm considering filing a complaint with ic3.gov.

• Ab
      9th of Jul, 2008

They got me too...jerks! Paypal does nothing and I can not get a response from superior subscription!

• Td
      11th of Jul, 2008

I also haven't received any of my items. I filed with PayPal, but the dispute closed automatically. I'm also considering filing with ic3.gov. The seller's name is Pantaleon Raagas III. Can someone email me if you have the phone number or the address of the company. This would help file the complaint easier. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• Li
      11th of Jul, 2008

I ordered and paid for about five subscriptions for myself and friends/family, and none of us have received the subscriptions I purchased. EBay and PayPal have been no help whatsoever as well. : ( I believe I paid with my debit/credit card so I guess calling and filing for a chargeback is my only other option. A few of these subscriptions were gifts, so it especially ticks me off that this happened! I've purchased subscriptions from EBay in the past and have always received what I paid for. It would be nice if the subscriptions showed up one of these days, but seeing as how it's been several months now, I don't think they are going to arrive. : /

• Lb
      13th of Jul, 2008

Luckily (?) I only ordered one subscription for less than $10, but I'm still not a happy camper.

Sent one email so far with no response.

All I found for an address is:
    Pantaleon Raagas III
    San Diego, CA 92114 United States

I tried Google and came up with this:
    You have to join to get more info about him.

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

We all have the same story and this is upsetting! Who can help us? What can we do about it?

12th of Mar, 2009

I ordered two subscriptions thru ebay just before they discontinued magazine subscription sales-three years of Discover magazine on Feb. 16 2008 and a three year subscription to Popular Science magazine on March 3rd. I never received any magazines, I contacted the magazines and they have no record of any order. It's been a year and it looks like I'm out just over $20.00.