Superior Lending Limited / Fraud and cheating

I was contacted by a mellisa boyd for a 50, 000.00 loan all i needed was a 1, 500.00 security deposit I complied but was suspicious why i was doing a wire transfer to Canada. After that they told me there was a screw up with the deposit that melissa boyd was going to be fired which i believe is unprofessional to say to a costumer, anyways I a Mr. Roger Murphy was then in charge of my account and said I needed to send 1, 000.00 more I said no please refund my money he then replied it would take 4 to 6 weeks, I mean if I transfered the money why cant they transfer it right back. After talking to him he referred me to a Mr. Tony Moore who then apologized and said the funds would be in my account by 4:00 o'clock that day, yah right. What they didn't know was that the money was lent to me by a family member who just happened to be in the federal justice department. So they are being ran through the system, and i know they have scammed a lot of people, if you are one of these people you need to get in touch with the FBI in Atlanta so they can be prosecuted. Which I personally think will be soon. But all the names they gave you are fake and we need to find out who they really are.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      7th of Nov, 2008

I too was scammed this week by that company. We are $4200+ in the hole now & so pissed at our selves for what we've done. After reading the contract atleast 50 times, I thought for sure it was legit!! Joanne Gregory, Roger Murphy, Tony Moore & Cindy Smith CAN BURN IN HELL!!! How do they sleep at night?!?! After finding this & another website that had the same exact story as mine, my stomach hit the floor! This is the worst day ever & now we are in the hole for trusting what these ### of the earth people told us. I will do everything in my power to take legal action! This makes me sick! All I know is Karma is a ###! It WILL come back to them!!!

10th of Nov, 2008

I am wondering if anyone that has dealt with Superior lending actually got their loan money from them? I find it hard to believe that they would still be around with the same website- same ph#'s and also rated as average with the GA better business bureau if all they had done was scam people? THere is too much of a paper trail for this to go unnoticed by someone / I have seen their website for some time and I know for over 2 weeks their email/ph#s are working and being answered so just curious/

• Cy
      11th of Nov, 2008

I am beginning to think I was also scammed. I even checked it out with the BBB and was told it was a legit business. Sent my money for "insurance" a week ago and yet to have seen the loan for $15000. The one that spent $1500 on a $50000 dollar loan actually got a good deal as my loan cost $1856. That is why I am really thrown by all of this as I did check it out and spoke with Joanne Gregory in great length about someone mentioning it might be a rip off. She said she had been doing this for 8 years and I would definitely get my loan and as the BBB said it was legit, as I did my homework, and I too had to borrow the money - I have now been totally scammed as it has been a week and still no loan. When I try to call the phone number now - it says "GoodBye" and hangs up on you. I will be reporting this. There website is still online but the phone number no longer seems to work and of course no one is replying to the emails I have sent as I first thought maybe there was a problem with their phone line. Just wish that these complaints were out there on the web before I sent my money as I also checked for any complaints and didn't find any.

11th of Nov, 2008

there is another phone# to them that does work 866 892 6934

12th of Nov, 2008

Good luck on this--- I don't belive for a minute this is a legitimate business-- I too fell for the loan-- I sent my $700 being told the lender had agreed to pay the other half--- money to be in my midnight friday- no money/ No response on Monday to find out why-- finally yesterday I was told that the loan had fallen thru- the person doing my loan ppw- had been fired- even though I had talked to her a few min earlier- But if I send another $700 they would find another lender- I told them I wanted my money back- to which I was argued with and finally told by a "supervisor" Roger Murphy that he didn't have any more time to talk to me- just send the money. I called him back wanting to know why if my money had to be sent same day - why they couldnt refund it that fast- he totally ignored the question and kept telling me to send more money . I am going to call again today but I dont know what to do at this point to get my money back.

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2008

i too sent 700.00 through a wire transfer to someone in canada to receive an 8000.00 loan. i was told that i was supposed have had the loan yesterday by 5 p.m. I never received the loan and can't get in contact with anyone. I spoke to rebecca conners and now i can't get in contact wth her. i even faxed some of my info to them like my licence, ss card and my bank info. now i'm worried that they are going to steal my identity.

• Ar
      18th of Nov, 2008

Just an update.. I contacted Roswell Police Dept. today & I was told to contact my local Police Dept. I will call mine in the a.m. & see what to do from there. If I have to go to Roswell to file this report, I will. Luckily, Roswell is only about 1.5hrs away. I called this company again this morning & talked to a new person, Mike Adams, who is over Inventory. What kind of inventory do they have?!?! Anyways, my refund is suppose to be to me on 12.11.08. We will see... But I will still take all legal action that I can!

21st of Nov, 2008
    Superior Lending Limited - took my deposit
    superior lending limited
    1080 holcomb comb bridge rd
    Roswell
    Georgia
    Phone: 1866 892 6934
    superiorlendingltd.com

they told me to send money to take care of my insurance they told me they will send my loan inever seen my loan then they told me to send more money itold them to send my money back they said it take four to six weeks it is a scam they using fake names we need to find out who the people areand put a stop to them

3rd of Dec, 2008

I contacted the GA BBB and reported this as fraud-- I was emailed by them advising they were not able to contact the company and that my case was considered closed unless I had other contact info. It made me feel like I was talking to Superior Lending with that type of response. I emailed them names, other phone numbers, fax numbers etc... and no response as of yet. Has anyone actually gotten their refunded money as they were told they would??

• Ki
      10th of Dec, 2008

I too got scammed from these people. I also talked to Roger Murhpy and Jeffery Sanchez. They got me for over $1, 600! [censored] is what they are. How do they sleep at night scamming inocent people out of their hard earned money! I have contacted the bbb in atlanta only for my claim to be closed because they said the address for superior lending was incorrect. I am going to file complaints with the fbi and everyone else i can think of!