Superior Internet Solutions / Lies, horrible customer service, inferior products, fraudulent charges

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

This company provides supposedly 'Superior' internet solutions for mortgage professionals. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly. Superior Internet Solutions never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF?

So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel our service (or lack thereof) with Superior Internet Solutions. I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from Superior Internet Solutions sales department following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town. So we've been canceled for months and we still get their stupid & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible???

Today, I received a phone call from billing support @ Superior Internet Solutions regarding a 'Personal Matter' - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really canceled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card... and now they're saying that I owe them money.

I'm calling the BBB & the Attorney General. These guys run a shady business and their products & support suck. I have never seen anything like it. I highly advise that if you get a call from anyone at Superior Internet Solutions trying to solicit your business, HANG UP IMMEDIATELY!

CoMojo
Denver, Colorado
U.S.A.

Co

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Sep, 2008

this company should be banned! They are a disgrace to honest working Americans.

Here is the CEO contact info.
    Contact Info:
    Superior Internet Solutions
    Scott Kirkpatrick
    CEO/President
    (858) 436-1180 ext: 300
    scott@superiorROI.com

• Un
      31st of Jan, 2011

THEY CLOSED THE BANGLADESH OFFICE AND FLED THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PAYING TWO MONTHS SALARY...