Superior Internet SolutionsFALSE CLAIMS - SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE

1 Review updated:

SUPERIOR INTERNET SOLUTIONS - BAD INVESTMENT!!! Don't work with Superior Internet Solutions for mortgage websites or mortgage marketing!

I have had my own nightmares with the clowns at Superior Internet Solutions, or "Inferior Internet Solutions", as I like to call them...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA

It seems they will say anything it takes to get ahold of your credit card # then they dissappear off the face of the planet after they get a hold of it!

They talked up this new "hybrid" product they scrapped together (it's a pathetic tool now that I've realized what you really get for the money) and promised tons of leads, cusomizations, traffic, support, etc., and our team got NOTHING! It's next to impossible getting a hold of somebody there!

In fact, when I FINALLY DID talk to someone there to see about driving traffic to the website, they try to push me into a nonsense $1500 Google campaign assuring me top tier placement within just a few days!

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Awful experience. It looks like I'm not the only one.

Spare yourself the grief!

Bi

Comments

• Co
      May 22, 2008

The things that have been stated in these complaints are an accurate description of my personal experiences with this company. They sold the heck out of an inferior product that didn't even implement properly.

They never got our CRM working right. We spent a long time moving over a manually controlled database for newsletter e-marketing and sent them over their excel spreadsheet. The last nail in their coffin with us was when 2 months into the campaigns, we realized that they'd only uploaded 20 of our contacts out of a list of close to 600!! WTF?

So needless to say, we were unhappy and we proceeded to cancel.

I found it amazing how prior to us signing up we would receive calls over and over from sales following up on us and chasing us down...but how when we needed ANY kind of support that it was like calling a ghost town.

So we've been cancelled for months and we still get their stupid & generic newsletter. I've been trying to get them to fix this for close to 3 months now and they can't figure it out. How is this even possible????

Today, I received a phone call from billing support regarding a "Personal Matter" - the caller was clearly outsourced from India or Pakistan because I had an awful time understanding what the man was saying. They were calling to tell me that I owe them $160 - so evidently they never really cancelled my service, all though they stopped billing my credit card...and now they're saying that I owe them money.

I'm calling the BBB & the Attorney General. These guys run a shady business and their products & support suck.

If you're looking for mortgage websites there are much better companies out there. A word to the wise: Steer clear from Superior!

• Un
      Jan 31, 2011

THEY CLOSED THE BANGLADESH OFFICE AND FLED THE COUNTRY WITHOUT PAYING TWO MONTHS SALARY...